• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Placing him at 5-B would be easier but calc melting the planet anyways because I need that for stuff
I feel melting planet could wield insane results. Maybe something into 5-A. 5-B would be easier sure, but I feel we should calc it. I'll compile all things that need to be calced for the profiles.

Boros in the anime is resounding, it is said that in his liberated form he can destroy planets by combining his physical strength and his latent energy and with CSRC he can obliterate a star.

Boros in the anime is resounding, it is said that in his liberated form he can destroy planets by combining his physical strength and his latent energy and with CSRC he can obliterate a star.
That was a mintranslation in the guidebook was it not?

the word they used in japanese just means "celestial body" so we cant just assume its star level when he has no feats even close to that.
I agree with this, planet level is a more likely answer as even in the databook, planet is used more consistently than star

But it makes no sense to be a planet, this would contradict its previous form, since before the Burst Meteoric it is said to be able to destroy planets with its latent energy and its physical strength, CSRC is its last resource that uses all its energy.
Also, the Kanji used for '' Star '' is the same as that used in CSRC, and the speech in the anime is '' KOSEIHOKOHO '', which refers to the star.
In the anime Boros' attack is literally destroying stars.

Another thing, in this image, I can't say whether Mizuki is too big or Gearsper who is too small KKKK, it's difficult to give one of the two height.

But it makes no sense to be a planet, this would contradict its previous form, since before the Burst Meteoric it is said to be able to destroy planets with its latent energy and its physical strength, CSRC is its last resource that uses all its energy.
Also, the Kanji used for '' Star '' is the same as that used in CSRC, and the speech in the anime is '' KOSEIHOKOHO '', which refers to the star.
In the anime Boros' attack is literally destroying stars.
Where is the scan for the first one?

While I was looking around for the Japanese version of the data book I found an old reddit post that translated a opm trivia book. Two things I found interesting from it:
1. Marugori destroyed city D with just wave of his punch. 2. Boros ship is so resistant that it didn't fall even after a series of Saitama's deadly punches.

Anime, it was for an anime databook, and the same databook has been a source of OPM controversy for a while. I say we just translate the japanese raw

Because certain anime characters in OPM have been shown as superior to their manga and webcomic counterparts. It's mainly a Season 1 thing, but still, anime profiles would not be a bad decision for the characters that have enough info to be differentiated. Saitama and Boros will be planet level on their anime profiles I believe. I also feel that Marugori should have his own anime profile, as the anime version is far stronger than the manga version.

Back