• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ENW will kill every OPM fan as they are busy staring at the new Tatsumaki images with lots of blood rushing to a certain area and feeling lots of lust

Just a random headcanon: I imagine that Rover was likely just Psykos' pet dog or some random dog she found, and she fed him a monster cell, which is why he acts so much like a regular guard dog, and not someone like Nyan
Imagine a dog getting a better result than a majorly feared martial artist

That's it, I'm calling the FBI on u
officer there is no need, she is 5000 years old and is a different species
hqdefault.jpg

Actually pretty cool image of a theoretical human Genos. Also Tatsumaki hot af who could deny that. Fubuki still better though.

But let's be honest, Murata definitely knows what he's doing.

Well taht's unfortunate.

Actually pretty cool image of a theoretical human Genos. Also Tatsumaki hot af who could deny that. Fubuki still better though.

But let's be honest, Murata definitely knows what he's doing.
I kinda hope we see more of Genos' backstory one day

Just a random headcanon: I imagine that Rover was likely just Psykos' pet dog or some random dog she found, and she fed him a monster cell, which is why he acts so much like a regular guard dog, and not someone like Nyan
I thought Monster Cells only worked on humans, right? Also, to think that a normal dog can be that strong for eating a monster cell, it is funny.

I thought Monster Cells only worked on humans, right? Also, to think that a normal dog can be that strong for eating a monster cell, it is funny.
What if it was a pitbull... on steroids? Wait, that probably wouldn't be better than tiger level... so the steroid pitbull was also granted power by God! There we go, that could be dragon level.

Joking of course, but I'm curious as to what Rover's origin story really is. We just got ENW's origin story (and we already have HE's and Orochi's) so it's not impossible we might learn where Rover came from.

this is possibly the most active general discussion thread i’ve ever followed
i only follow this discussion thread on this wiki. i always assumed other discussion threads were just as long and active. but i guess we OPM tards are a bit more obsessed about our verse. i remember back when this wiki didnt give two ***** about OPM and now its one of the most popular verses on the site.

theres just so much hype with OPM. far more than dragon ball. just so many things to talk about for OPM.
not to mention that dragon ball is a dying franchise. every arc is the same shit. super powerful dude wants to ruin the universe, goku and co get overwhelmed at first, than goku thinks about his friends and gains a new form and beats the opponent with a kamehameha or some shit.

I wonder about Black sperm tbh.
ONE will make OPM earn its Seinen designation if he explores that visually
i only follow this discussion thread on this wiki. i always assumed other discussion threads were just as long and active. but i guess we OPM tards are a bit more obsessed about our verse. i remember back when this wiki didnt give two ***** about OPM and now its one of the most popular verses on the site.
True and I feel like we just talk more in general, chatting about the verse and speculating about stuff. It's kinda like a lil community

its only a matter of time before a frustrated admin comes to our thread and tells us to shut our asses up lmfao.

So, I think ENW is going to be a bigger threat in the manga, we see that in the fight between Tatsumaki and Psykorochi, the sea is almost reaching them, I think Murata has something big for him.
Could you post the Class K calc for Master Joe and the class 25 calc for Mizuki? Those would be good upgrades

Yeah, i’m in the NNT/SDS general, DBS general discussion thread, and a few others, but none i’ve been in are ANYWHERE near as active as this.

Also, do you think it would be necesarry to calc "Melting the Planet" for Boros? Or would placing him at 5-B be easier?

Back