• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Master Joe called ENW "the most horrible cadre of the Monster Association". Given that he was the vault keeper of ENW and knows as much as anyone about it, could we consider that a useable statement?

Master Joe called ENW "the most horrible cadre of the Monster Association". Given that he was the vault keeper of ENW and knows as much as anyone about it, could we consider that a useable statement?
Maybe, but one could interpret it as evil natural water as being the most hostile, and not necessarily most powerful

It definitely qualifies for most dangerous IMO, but I don’t think we should give it any tier unless it’s shown to be actually stronger than the other Cadre.

Definitely not the strongest, although it could be said that ENW's strength is probably at its lowest point, technically speaking. ENW can use other water with itself right? If so, it'd just need to find a large body of water like a lake, let alone the ocean, although I'm sure its range wouldn't extend across the entire ocean.

So, I think ENW is going to be a bigger threat in the manga, we see that in the fight between Tatsumaki and Psykorochi, the sea is almost reaching them, I think Murata has something big for him.

I calculated that tiger threat by pulling that gate and gave Class K, that's a lot for such a low threat
Awesome. If that's legit, it would make sense to give all physically powerful demons "class K" LS
But yeah, Joe calling it the most horrible doesn't at all imply it's the strongest Cadre.
Okay, you all are probably right about "most horrible" being a personality statement, if personality is the right word.

Saitama's punch caused the equivalent of a stronger magnitude 5/ weaker magnitude 6 earthquake. If he knocked that's pillar down, it's def a magnitude 6. IDK how much the hollowness nerfs it, but causing magnitude 5-6 earthquakes 1-2km above you while underground is higher end nuclear stuff irl.
Hey Qawsed, do you think the more extensive damage on the surface might justify a recalc for the rover punch? If Saitama were 1-2km below the surface and causing magnitude 6 levels of destruction above ground, could that give higher results than the previous calc?

How op would ENW be in the rain?

Also I feel like there's a limit to how much ENW can take, as he got incredibly weakened by Saitama in the webcomic, and got eaten by pig god.

Also I feel like there's a limit to how much ENW can take, as he got incredibly weakened by Saitama in the webcomic, and got eaten by pig god.
ENW seems to have shockwave absorption via his intangibility, up to a certain point. He can survive an attack that far, far surpasses his AP, although it changes his size (as Psykos would say).

Saitama's punch simply spread the water out so that ENW couldn't utilize it. They were still fine after, just smaller.
Pig God was able to digest them, but that just signifies a weakness to acid, and not necessarily that they have a physical limit for dispersion.

Saitama's punch simply spread the water out so that ENW couldn't utilize it. They were still fine after, just smaller.
Pig God was able to digest them, but that just signifies a weakness to acid, and not necessarily that they have a physical limit for dispersion.
It probably implies Pig God being a counter to ENW?

If Murata makes Evil Natural Water merge with the ocean we'd get probably get so many good feats...
It'd also be badass.

Idk if it will be redrawn, but the gigantic open space that Saitama fights Orochi in was caused by the shockwave of his punch. The previous calc didn't account for this at least I don't think it did. Also might be worth re-calcing Rover's earthquake with the updated height of the MA base.

I'm pretty sure ENW might be a dragon or above with absorbing the oceans, however I don't necesarrily think it's an immediate thing it can do, rather overtime. Tatsumaki would likely wreck it imo.

Also, I think it's likely Orochi has some sorta counter to ENW, as Orochi is very much implied to be the strongest monster in the entire MA.

Looks like the earthquake would give High 7-C results, since it seems to be 6.5 near the epicenter (where the surface team is at) and that would give a result of 6.934258e+18 joules/10,000 (to find seismic energy) on this calculator or 6.934258e+14 joules, 165 kilotons. Or am I doing that wrong?

Enw looked so drinkable in the first version.
In the redraw he already started with the fish and seems more slime-ish.

do you guys think Rover was peeved when he encountered Saitama, there was a vein drawn on him while he was there but it is in character for him to start spamming blasts if he sees a living thing move.

Just a random headcanon: I imagine that Rover was likely just Psykos' pet dog or some random dog she found, and she fed him a monster cell, which is why he acts so much like a regular guard dog, and not someone like Nyan

Back