• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very Epik. The CRT will be fairly packed, so prepare some popcorn for it I guess. I hope I can finish it by weekend

Well I guess Boros' CSRC is 5-B in the anime right ? Then yeah I guess so

It would be nice having a Webcomic and/or Anime profile for him

Hopefully... I bet this next one's gonna be big. We might even see Garou again.

Hopefully... I bet this next one's gonna be big. We might even see Garou again.
Wouldn't Garou destroy the powerscaling of this fight, not to mention the effect it would have on the narrative? I think it's better to leave Garou out of this until the narrative air is clear for him and the cadres have had their time in the sun

No no, I mean just seeing Garou lol. I don't think he'll be coming out onto the battlefield till a bit later

I don't think we'll see garpu in here, maybe he might appear in the chapter after this or 2 chapters later, we'll see him fold fubuki or something, but I don't he's gonna appear in a while

No no, I mean just seeing Garou lol. I don't think he'll be coming out onto the battlefield till a bit later
Oh ok, you had me imagine a scenario where Garou pops up onto the surface, dragging the bodies of all the cadres (except for Homeless Emperor, who will kill as part of his dramatic entrance) and then he says something edgy like he did against Darkshine like "now the monster association is carrion for the crows, prepare yourself for evisceration" idk. Anyways I was imagining something dumbe like that

Oh ok, you had me imagine a scenario where Garou pops up onto the surface, dragging the bodies of all the cadres (except for Homeless Emperor, who will kill as part of his dramatic entrance) and then he says something edgy like he did against Darkshine like "now the monster association is carrion for the crows, prepare yourself for evisceration" idk. Anyways I was imagining something dumbe like that
Haha, more like we just see an epic panel of Garou struggling to get out onto the surface

ENW's speed was nerfed. Tongara could react to its water beams. Also, I can't believe those fish could tear off his highly durable armor with ease.

Back