• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
See above.
That explanation would be viable if we seen neighboring cities being affected instead just the heroes and civilians near the S-class.
I don't really understand what you're trying to say here so I can't tell if this is relevant or not, or even who you're referring to. My apologies.
You said organ radiation damage and life wiping attacks being survivable would damage your suspension of belief but I am surprised you believed that when we have had characters who should be dead (Niichiran and TTM) yet lived and were healed.

That explanation would be viable if we seen neighboring cities being affected instead just the heroes and civilians near the S-class.
I already edited that comment, yes as I also found that it was too exaggerated to be a viable argument though I feel like you're not taking the full scale into consideration.
You said organ radiation damage and life wiping attacks being survivable would damage your suspension of belief but I am surprised you believed that when we have had characters who should be dead (Niichiran and TTM) yet lived and were healed.
I'm not sure who you're referring to, but it would still rely on the premise that they would survive long enough to receive treatment and other similar happenings.

Your arguments, for example, don't take into consideration the idea that Blast didn't come back to help the others by taking them to somewhere they can recover, or evacuate them as he was considering doing to the other civilians is basically because they were already too far gone to be helped if not outright dead as they were revealed to be.

I already edited that comment, yes as I also found that it was too exaggerated to be a viable argument though I feel like you're not taking the full scale into consideration.
I believe I am aware of the full scale as it’s presented.
I'm not sure who you're referring to, but it would still rely on the premise that they would survive long enough to receive treatment and other similar happenings.

Your arguments, for example, don't take into consideration the idea that Blast didn't come back to help the others by taking them to somewhere they can recover, or evacuate them as he was considering doing to the other civilians is basically because they were already too far gone to be helped if not outright dead as they were revealed to be.
In order to subscribe to you explanation, ONErata would’ve made sure there were panels that backed up the idea that Blast believed that everyone was already too far gone to be helped but there aren’t any. And considering Tatsumaki was there, someone we know Blast cared for alot, I doubt he wouldn’t have tried to do something.

In order to subscribe to you explanation, ONErata would’ve made sure there were panels that backed up the idea that Blast believed that everyone was already too far gone to be helped but there aren’t any. And considering Tatsumaki was there, someone we know Blast cared for alot, I doubt he wouldn’t have tried to do something.
But he didn't do anything, is the point. This chapter is in itself a confirmation of this assumption. She is indeed already dead.

As other users have already explained it was quite clear Garou was killing everyone just by his presence. The only difference between this chapter and the last is that it was confirmed cell death was occurring at a far more rapid rate than we expected, which kind of throws the whole "metal knight can just wip up something" into question.

But he didn't do anything, is the point. This chapter is in itself a confirmation of this assumption. She is indeed already dead.

As other users have already explained it was quite clear Garou was killing everyone just by his presence. The only difference between this chapter and the last is that it was confirmed cell death was occurring at a far more rapid rate than we expected, which kind of throws the whole "metal knight can just wip up something" into question.
This discussion is about alternatives that would’ve been better had time travel not have existed in this chapter or this chapter had not existed. Before this chapter, no one believed anyone died and Blast certainly didn’t show worry over anybody being dead yet. Metal knight wiping up something was a fine alternative that could’ve happened before this chapter released.

Quick question, did god give garou a fraction of his power?
Well, we can presume that the power God offered initially wasn't a large portion of his power for various reasons, but that is still technically speculation. What we do know is that Garou only took a portion of the power God offered him. God implied that Garou only touching his hand prevented him from gaining the full power, and Blast outright says that it was only a partial transformation, and only could wonder how powerful Garou would have become had he received the full influence of God.

Most likely, Garou received a very small portion of God's power. I doubt Garou is even in the same league as God.

I'm very confident God is blatantly stronger than Saitama, at least right now.

This discussion is about alternatives that would’ve been better had time travel not have existed in this chapter or this chapter had not existed. Before this chapter, no one believed anyone died and Blast certainly didn’t show worry over anybody being dead yet. Metal knight wiping up something was a fine alternative that could’ve happened before this chapter released.
Well in that case carry on.

All Fubuki really did was heal people who would’ve been vaporised several chapters beforehand if Tatsumaki didn’t protect everyone, so…

And Fubuki would be dead, too, without Tatsumaki. Most likely.

So… why was Saitama in the ground, only a few metres away from Cosmic Garou, after being blasted by the “Star level” GRB? Was he knocked out?? He was down there for awhile… long enough for Blast and Garou to fight for a bit. I don’t imagine he got lost.

So… why was Saitama in the ground, only a few metres away from Cosmic Garou, after being blasted by the “Star level” GRB? Was he knocked out?? He was down there for awhile… long enough for Blast and Garou to fight for a bit. I don’t imagine he got lost.
He was sleeping idk

What I don’t understand is when Garou looks back at Earth from Io, he can see the sun in the same direction the galaxy wiper blast went, and there’s no giant void.

And while the galaxy wiping feat is probably totally valid, I will always find it goofy that these two have that level of strength and yet Garou begins pooping himself from the table flip that doesn’t even destroy Io and Jupiter being destroyed despite being able to vaporise Jupiter with his casual GRB.

Just weirdness I guess. Dragon Ball collateral damage logic.

Garou fans be like:
6o17vo.jpg
Lets see him deal with low godly + type 8 immortality and op AD

I haven't looked at this thread for a week now, and it's already 35 pages longer.

What level will Garou be? And speed. And Saitama. Will its characteristics be multiplied from the graph?

So how comes garous durability is outright multi solar system in the sandbox? Didnt he only tanks serious punch squared when he copied saitamas serious mode?
Also the chart showed garou growing in power each time he copies and never going down so it seems more to me like he copies saitama and keeps the power he absorbs.

Combine with blast damaging him he should probably be at least 5-A, possibly high 4-C, 4-A with power mimicry in dura as well

btw, does anybody know where I can find that article which says that the observable lights nearby/in our universe, are galaxies (Or can be)? iirc, it was linked here before, but idk where it went.

Back