• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does time travel play a role in King's "luck." Like how if the theory about Chapter 164 is true, then what if King's luck is due to changes in the timeline? Idk, I'm probably just talking nonsense, but wanted to put it out, lol.

Are you taking Saitama's exponential growth chart literally? According to the chart, Saitama's strength was like 1/5 of one cell. Then, in a couple of seconds, she became like 16 cells in height. Strengthening 80 times and Garou copied this power, but Saitama easily catches the blow.

Are you taking Saitama's exponential growth chart literally? According to the chart, Saitama's strength was like 1/5 of one cell. Then, in a couple of seconds, she became like 16 cells in height. Strengthening 80 times and Garou copied this power, but Saitama easily catches the blow.
I mean, as far as I have seen, people have been very inconsistent in the acceptance of it. In one place they're saying it can't be used for scaling, then in another, they are using it for scaling. It should be either they don't use it at all OR they use it.

I think we should take them literally. But also the issue is we don't know when the graph starts time wise. I think we can only use the first time we see a new point plotted and then compare it to the last one.

We should only use what CBR and Screenrant says as evidence for all the pages on the wiki. If they haven't made WoG statements about a character, that character shouldn't have a page.

FYm2PPtXkAAgZ2V

Lycoris Recoil is good, the Yurei Deco anime is nice but real weird... I guess if Overlord is your jam you might be happy

Back