• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So how comes garous durability is outright multi solar system in the sandbox? Didnt he only tanks serious punch squared when he copied saitamas serious mode?
Also the chart showed garou growing in power each time he copies and never going down so it seems more to me like he copies saitama and keeps the power he absorbs.

Combine with blast damaging him he should probably be at least 5-A, possibly high 4-C, 4-A with power mimicry in dura as well
had you read the manga you'd know that he retains power

Thats literally what i was saying. He retains his power and doesnt suddenly lose it outside saitama mode. Yet the blog has him as multi solar system all around for taking multiple serious punches "in base form"
Yeah. To go a step further, I would argue Garou wasn't "base" since the first time he copied Saitama's normal consecutive punches.

i do have a question...what the heck did Saitama sneeze? There's no air on Io and jupiter...did he sneeze space or sth? Or did he sneeze Io's atmosphere...if it has one that is

nah like i mean WHAT he sneezed. A sneeze involves sneezing out air and mucus, what the heck did Saitama sneeze out to break jupiter?
  1. Io has oxygen, actually although a much lower amount than earth obviously. Other gases exist as well thanks to the volcanic eruptions there.
  2. Also, when Garou and Saitama were sent hurtling away from Io via the sneeze, if you look at Saitama you'll realize snot is trailing by his nose so mucus was there too.
  3. It's fiction buddy. Don't think so hard about these things.

1. Io has oxygen, actually although a much lower amount than earth obviously. Other gases exist as well thanks to the volcanic eruptions there.
  2. Also, when Garou and Saitama were sent hurtling away from Io via the sneeze, if you look at Saitama you'll realize snot is trailing by his nose so mucus was there too.
  3. It's fiction buddy. Don't think so hard about these things.
ik i am just trying to figure out if its limited air manip or no

Just wondering, but what results would we get if we use inverse square law to find Garou's durability from the serious sneeze? I know it's practically useless but I'm just curious

Turns out it's the densest moon (3,53g/cm³) in the solar system and our moon is the second(3,34g/cm³). Wonder if that's why Murata made them land there instead of in Ganymedes.

Or if there's some greater meaning behind it related to Io being one of Zeus's lovers (who is also associated with Jupiter, wich seems to also be associated with GOD).

Yeah Arceus0x did it earlier

so people wanted to know just how powerful would Saitama's punch would be if compared to serious sneeze. It is a fun game for thought so i'll try it out.
A sneeze is 4.5 m/s. A sneeze is basically you inhaling air and the sneezing it out with your mucus and so let's use that. People say that you inhale about 600ml of air in one breath or 0.0006m^3. The density is 1.225 kg/m^3 so 1.225*0.0006 is 0.000735kg. This gives us an estimate of approximately 0.00744188 joules. Experts can deliver punches that are 400 joules of energy. This gives us a difference of 53749.8589066x. Now for the serious sneeze. The serious sneeze is 1.45*10^42 joules
meaning that the punch would be 7.7937295e+46 joules or 4-B
About 748 Foe he revealed.

Makes sense.

Another individual I was conversing with earlier in the thread posited the idea: instead of comparing the difference in strength to normal human beings, we compare the normal sneezes of Saitama with the Serious sneeze.

Alexander is kinda like the Michael Julius of Vs Battles Wiki
bro,i now that guy,literraly say something like cas is beyond fiction,i see that and i say:
this man literraly is a downplayer(when i see other post about other characters)everything that he say is non-sense,and other people already debunk him(some better)literraly is better sonic outerversal-high outerversal than cas being beyond fiction

bro,i now that guy,literraly say something like cas is beyond fiction,i see that and i say:
this man literraly is a downplayer(when i see other post about other characters)everything that he say is non-sense,and other people already debunk him(some better)literraly is better sonic outerversal-high outerversal than cas being beyond fiction
your grammar:
negry-nesut-grob-2.jpg

Back