• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

Saitama should have acrobatics due to his jumping around on the serious table flip (dont know if that qualifies as danmaku as well)

Edit: Nvm im being dumb, already in his profile.... maybe danmaku with serious flip tho if it counts?

Yeah just edited the post lol. But yeah does throwing tonnes of debris in the air as an attack like that qualify for danmaku?

I personally 100% agree with everything in that calc, but my word doesn't matter as I'm not a CGM.
That's fine. I am just waiting for someone to either do a better version or evaluate the ones that have been done.

I liked it but I want the ending redrawn for more clarification on what happens after time travel. (also want Saitama to remember, because that's important for character development)
I think he will remember, slowly, his biggest clue as to what happened is the core. Saitama ought to put the pieces together because even if he defeated Cosmic Garou, God is still watching and anything could happen so Saitama can't half ass it again like before or he would just have postponed that ominous future.

I think he will remember, slowly, his biggest clue as to what happened is the core. Saitama ought to put the pieces together because even if he defeated Cosmic Garou, God is still watching and anything could happen so Saitama can't half ass it again like before or he would just have postponed that ominous future.
Guess we'll find out.

Thank god. I really wasn't feeling chapter 168. especially that dumbass fart scene. it was so stupid
the fart scene is a masterpiece, showing not only saitama's comical strength, but also the tactical capabilities of saitama as a martial artists that was alluded to since the fight against the dream subterraneans, as he hilariously does a serious fart but also does it in such a way that it helps gain an edge against garou by pulling out a technique that he has yet to copy, and using it to catch up to him when it would otherwise be doom
the serious fart is truly the best work provided by murata ever......

Also the "redraws" were already applied and it was fixing some inconsistencies with Saitama's clothing and a slightly modified explanation of the time travel stuff.

Murata posts redraw tomorrow:

Saitama and Monster Garou sitting back at the table -

"Is that how you imagined it was going to go?"

Can someone tell me where the talk of a 168 redraw is coming from? I'm half convinced we're mistaking a tweet Murata made about revising chapter 169 roughs for a proper 168 redraw

Can someone tell me where the talk of a 168 redraw is coming from? I'm half convinced we're mistaking a tweet Murata made about revising chapter 169 roughs for a proper 168 redraw
I guess people thinking revising is synonymous with redraw?

I don't Murata will straight up change the entire plot like he did with first Garou fight, but rather change some moments and art. I doubt the plot will change much, but feats might change

So, did Saitama’s fart make him catch up through the portal, or did he literally fart from Io to Earth?
It's mostly implied that he propelled himself through the portal. Not to mention, even if the OPM world and Saitama obviously aren't necessarily limited to a lot of standard principles in physics, a fart propelling him to Earth in seconds at most is a little too ridiculous.

Back