• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anything tier 1 in OPM is gonna be from sci-fi babble hype text that will be too vague and non substantial for the vs debate scene but seem very powerful and OP to the average reader.
why specifically would it be vague? bro, you would need to have much more than that to be lazy, one thing is to imply it indirectly, and another is to say it to your face and not that you don't read

Anything tier 1 in OPM is gonna be from sci-fi babble hype text that will be too vague and non substantial for the vs debate scene but seem very powerful and OP to the average reader.
Not to mention a lot of stuff requires very precise wording to reach tier 1. Even if OPM got arguably tier 1 stuff chances are one of the words used to describe the cosmology has a synonim that is used in japanese 51% of the time that bumps it back to tier 2. (That happens to a lot of japanese verses btw.)

why specifically would it be vague? bro, you would need to have much more than that to be lazy, one thing is to imply it indirectly, and another is to say it to your face and not that you don't read
It wouldn’t be intentional vague. I would think most people think mentioning something like dimensions or 4th dimension sounds impressive by itself and I don’t believe ONErata are exceptions.

Though Murata is a MCU/marvel comics fan and a self-admitted DB fan so maybe he would get ideas if more mainstream stuff starts getting more and more into the idea about hyper-dimensional stuff in the future.

It wouldn’t be intentional vague. I would think most people think mentioning something like dimensions or 4th dimension sounds impressive by itself and I don’t believe ONErata are exceptions.

Though Murata is a MCU/marvel comics fan and a self-admitted DB fan so maybe he would get ideas if more mainstream stuff starts getting more and more into the idea about hyper-dimensional stuff in the future.
make sense to me

Oh. Then I think the very first comment of mine you quoted was a misclick lmao, because I wasn't talking about that at all lmao.
You never really specified the exact topic until you actually mentioned Immeasurable speed, so I went off the the assumption that you talked about Acausality.

literally both are like things of more than 3 dimensions and blast can go from one dimension to another dimension
Hyperspace is a space greater than 3 dimensions.

A subspace can mean anything in fiction, though it is used mostly to define pocket dimensions or in mathematics, a smaller vector space in a larger vector space.

They are both completely different things.

Hyspace is a space greater than 3 dimensions.

A subspace can mean anything in fiction, though it is used mostly to define pocket dimensions or in mathematics, a smaller vector space in a larger vector space.

They are both completely different things.

yes, but because it would be subspace, the context does not indicate anything of that

yes, but because it would be subspace, the context does not indicate anything of that
I did say subspace can mean anything in fiction.

If it really does say subspace then it would simply be a strange application of spatial manipulation.

If the hyperspace translation is correct, then it would be higher dimensional manipulation.

I see no others corroborating to say the translation is wrong though so I don't see the point in questioning it.

I did say subspace can mean anything in fiction.

If it really does say subspace then it would simply be a strange application of spatial manipulation.

If the hyperspace translation is correct, then it would be higher dimensional manipulation.

I see no others corroborating to say the translation is wrong though so I don't see the point in questioning it.
ok

Back