• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What have I been saying, exactly? It's pretty much the same thing that Recon said, but it didn't prompt you to reply to them in such a snobby manner. So, what ruffled your feathers now?
What Recon said does not make sense. Saitama reaches that level of power via Accelerated Development. It shouldn't be listed as explanation for "likely far higher".

What Recon said does not make sense. Saitama reaches that level of power via Accelerated Development. It shouldn't be listed as explanation for "likely far higher".
I think I quoted the whole thing by mistake. What I was agreeing with was the "likely far higher" with AD, and the last part of his post.

I think I quoted the whole thing by mistake. What I was agreeing with was the "likely far higher" with AD, and the last part of his post.
There is not a need for "likely" because we know for an absolute fact he becomes higher with AD.

Then just "far higher" would be more appropriate, I feel like. I left the likely in case there's a dispute between higher and far higher.
I don't think "far higher" is necessary. "Higher" works just fine since it's very unquantifiable and completely dependent on how much the person he fights pushes him.

I don't think "far higher" is necessary. "Higher" works just fine since it's very unquantifiable and completely dependent on how much the person he fights pushes him.
It's just that the way the tier would be written would make it seem like Garou and Saitama are in the same ballpark when that's not the case.

Btw I do agree with Saitama having acausality type 4 while using the time reversal technique. It's already been pointed out that the feat is supposed to have been achieved by Saitama becoming retrocausal via quantum retrocausality, which is a wacky idea I had no clue about before tbh (apparently Feynman suggested it at one point lmao).

The redraw typically takes a couple of days to a week but the next chapter after the redrawn chapter is typically pushed back to 2 weeks after the redraw's release.
Translation: Suffer a longer wait.
Btw I do agree with Saitama having acausality type 4 while using the time reversal technique. It's already been pointed out that the feat is supposed to have been achieved by Saitama becoming retrocausal via quantum retrocausality, which is a wacky idea I had no clue about before tbh (apparently Feynman suggested it at one point lmao).
no.

High 3-A, Low 2-C, or 2-A I think. Maybe even Low 1-C if God is a higher dimensional entity and just uses avatars to interact with the 3-D world.
Why 2-A lol? Wouldn't 2-C be more likely given the fact that we know of the existence of a limited number of alternate universes?

Then why did you even quote my original comment in the first place?
The one whom I originally quoted before you started this conversation with me was Zillerthebucko and their comment looked like this:
Honestly I don’t see how Saitama having limited acausality is up for debate since he literally was able to paradoxically punch Garou and it’s directly acknowledged
I also don’t see how it’s up for debate that he’s still able to have non limited acausal, since he literally disappears after touching his past self who doesn’t remember any of the future

God can still be Low 1-C.

Because of Garou and Blast we know Hyperspace exists.

Depending on how One and Murata build on this concept, higher dimensions can reasonably said to be introduced eventually.

For example, space would be 3 dimensions, hyper space (similar nature to the gates, but significantly bigger) the fourth and time, the fifth dimension. Or at least that would be the ideal.

Personally, instead of hypotheticals like these I'm kind of more interested in how many people here would even be interested in Saitama reaching higher dimensional levels of power at all.

Most people I've seen seem to take the tiers beyond 2-A as confusing and "bullshit".

Maybe I didn't explain myself correctly, I think that his current AP (if he retains it after merging with past Saitama that is) should be listed as 4-A likely far higher as he clearly grew far beyond his previous feats after fighting Garou and then higher with accelerated development.

English is my second language so maybe it's not worded in the best way but Imo it should be made clear in the profile that Saitama is high above his listed AP.

only thing I really consider bullshit is that time is seen as a dimension
It works out in physics, so there is no reason why it wouldn't work for feats especially if a character can affect the future and/or the past with their power in a way that would be relevant for Attack Potency.

Yeah the CSAP “debunks” are articles that describe the concept of time being a dimension as “space” for pedagogical purposes and like, one really suspect “educational” YouTube channel. It’s pretty forced.

It works out in physics, so there is no reason why it wouldn't work for feats especially if a character can affect the future and/or the past with their power in a way that would be relevant for Attack Potency.
I’ve never actually seen any justification for it
even worse is when people think that time itself replaces the 4th dimension when time can easily exist in any dimension

but it is the truth, literally uraraka is in almost the last positions of boku no hero, and for no reason,when she get better in character, in fact, i saw a screenshot of a survey of the most powerful character in anime (2022) and apparently gojo and levi are the most powerful (despite the fact that gojo has literally not destroyed infinite universes or manipulated them or anything like that, and levi is just a superhuman) and below them are saitama, zeno and goku (no seriously, what the hell)
Very profound.

I’ve never actually seen any justification for it
even worse is when people think that time itself replaces the 4th dimension when time can easily exist in any dimension
Is that so? It should be possible to look up why exactly time is used as a 4th dimension but if I recall correctly the origin of that view has something to do with relativity and how time can be viewed as an additional axis to the three spatial dimensions we can perceive.

Is that so? It should be possible to look up why exactly time is used as a 4th dimension but if I recall correctly the origin of that view has something to do with relativity and how time can be viewed as an additional axis to the three spatial dimensions we can perceive.
Yes, it's called a temporal dimension. While the others are spatial. It's a way to measure change.

Back