• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
According to Genos. Full Power Darkshine, who should be physically stronger and more durable than Bang, is nothing to Gouketsu.

I don't think Genos had a good grasp on his peers' powers at that point.
Him thinking Saitama would need help with Gouketsu honestly invalidates any opinion regarding his power.

I don't think Genos had a good grasp on his peers' powers at that point.
Him thinking Saitama would need help with Gouketsu honestly invalidates any opinion regarding his power.
I think Genos's testimony proves that Gouketsu's power was too much for him to quantify at the time, but beyond saying Gouketsu is leagues above Genos, it's hard to say.

My bad. Darkshine didn't show up in Genos' vision, but he did witness Darkshine went all out against Kabuto and see Saitama one-shot it before, it is still worth something.

Genos only knew Darkshine's strength at that point. So he imagined that Flashy Flash, Atomic Samurai, Bang, etc.. were needed to beat Gouketsu is not reliable at all because he virtually knew nothing of their strength at the time.

Gouketsu only has statements saying it would take multiple S classers to take him down.
Elder Centipede has the statements and the feats to back it up. As does Rover.

Honestly if we interpret Genos's statements in a way that Darkshine HAS to be inferior to Gouketsu then we also have to take into account Genos has seen Saitama destroy a meteor and bring down the alien ship.
You see how ridiculous that sounds? Genos was flustered and confused. His statement means nothing other than he couldn't comprehend Gouketsu's strength at the time.

Honestly if we interpret Genos's statements in a way that Darkshine HAS to be inferior to Gouketsu then we also have to take into account Genos has seen Saitama destroy a meteor and bring down the alien ship.
You see how ridiculous that sounds? Genos was flustered and confused. His statement means nothing other than he couldn't comprehend Gouketsu's strength at the time.
That's a good point, I don't see Gouketsu being nearly the strength of the meteor, but at least in the spanish version it was implied that Genos was talking about the hypothetical inner power withing Gouketsu, which still says something.

Hmm. Forgot about that. Do we need an explicit statement in order to scale EC to Gouketsu, or are the frequent comparisions (genos says something similar to Orochi here) enough?
I think we don't have any explicit statement that makes EC scale to Gouketsu. Orochi's statement can be interpreted otherwise, and Genos' one isn't really reliable either.

Rover, Gouketsu, and EC are very likely the top 3 Cadre, in no particular order although I'm guessing EC is the strongest among them based on the claims that only the top 4 strongest S-Class heroes can beat him. I believe even Darkshine was excluded from the list, and he can defeat moderately high tier Dragon's at his full power. Gouketsu curbstomped low-mid tier S-Class level fighters with no difficulty and intimidated Bakuzan to the point of complete submission with a single punch to demonstrate his power. Narratively speaking, he's probably enough to challenge some of the higher level S-Class, although my personal headcanon is that he would lose to Darkshine and above opponents, let alone the ones mentioned about EC, god forbid King, the true god tier of the verse. Rover doesn't have much statements relating to the S-Class and stuff, iirc, but obviously was superior to Garou and probably would've defeated him overtime. The Saitama punch feat was a little vague, but impressive regardless as it didn't have any visible injures, just getting knocked out and immediately fleeing upon waking up.

Also, yeah, I feel like Garou's stamina should be listed differently. His willpower and reactive evolution can keep him going through almost anything, as long as the force he's up against isn't so overwhelming that victory is pretty much impossible for his current self.

You can say it's not as impressive as taking an earnest punch like Boros did but to say it's not impressive at all? That's ******* cap.

It shook and massively damaged the Monster Association base, while gaining the attention of everyone. Has it been calced yet? And I'm not saying it makes Rover scale to his usual punches, obviously Saitama held back, but considering how powerful the shockwave was, Rover somewhat tanking it is impressive.

It shook and massively damaged the Monster Association base, while gaining the attention of everyone. Has it been calced yet? And I'm not saying it makes Rover scale to his usual punches, obviously Saitama held back, but considering how powerful the shockwave was, Rover somewhat tanking it is impressive.
I think someone did, and it yielded 7-C results.

You can say it's not as impressive as taking an earnest punch like Boros did but to say it's not impressive at all? That's ******* cap.
Well, the boros thing is kinda meaningless to an extent tbh

Should prob get calced again then. It's mentioned on his profile but no calc for it. Unless there's some weird physics bullshit that stops us from getting something reliable, I don't see why it shouldn't be given another shot, especially if it went all the way up to 7-A before.

It's not meaningless. While it's not as impressive as Rover tanking the attacks from Bang and Bomb, it's a decent durability feat worth noting.

I remember asking for the feat to be calced, only for someone to say that it'll only yield low end tier 7 stuff. Might as well go for it to see if it gets something interesting.

I'm not counting Saitama's involvement as relevant, just the feat itself. Saitama stating he held back alone is enough to disregard scaling Rover to Saitama's regular casual punches. If we did anyways, Rover would easily be Above Dragon, which is blatantly not true.

Oh yeah, another thing worth noting for EC is that Saitama specifically chose to use a Serious Punch on him, rather than a casual punch. It's easily arguable that he just wanted to be sure he completely obliterated the thing, possibly for King's own safety, but if he actually felt as though it was necessary to kill EC with a Serious Punch, that might be something very impressive. Probably can't be used though as it's somewhat theoretical.

It's easily arguable that he just wanted to be sure he completely obliterated the thing, possibly for King's own safety
This one sounds pretty likely, as King was the guy he was closest to and likely his only true friend. Tho, I've always intepreted it as Saitama just needing something to take his frustration out on. So basically, it was:

Him wasting his time on a tournament and not saving people + losing to King + King in danger.

Oh yeah, I think Saitama even said that it felt good to take his anger out on EC, or that it was the main reason he went there.

Blast is Saitama's long lost brother and neither remember the other despite both being related. This was confirmed by the 4,000th pixel on Blast's first appearance, which you can see when you zoom in massively.

Also I found someone who said that Roswaal from Re:Zero is equal in power to Tatsumaki but that she can kill him with durability negation.

On top of that, he's actually up to date on the manga and knows about Blast in the new chapter. Really confused me. Then again he also thought that destruction over time applied to judging attack potency, claiming that Puck in his true form is at least continent level because he would destroy the world overtime. So definitely not someone who does much debating. Can't blame him too much.

Also I found someone who said that Roswaal from Re:Zero is equal in power to Tatsumaki but that she can kill him with durability negation.
lmao...

To be fair Re:Zero is not one of those verses that shoves feats in your face, so it's impossible to know Roswaal's true strength... But even still, I'm pretty sure he ain't a multi-continent buster lmao (That would literally be destroying the entirety of the Re:Zero world).

You know, I wonder what is Tatsu, Fubuki and Psykos physical AP and Durability

We have Kid Tats surviving a 9-B attack, right ? Anything else ?

She got knocked down by a metal door. But no one has called that and there's some saying that a 10-B human could survive that. There was that one time child emperor said that fubuki battle power was low with his make, but his mask is quite innacurate so I wouldn't trust it. Some could argue they should be 9-A via being above a regular cop, but eh

Back