• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I interpreted it as AS being incredulous that Bang could have come out unscathed, but if you're referring to this statement that's also a valid interpretation.

Either way, Atomic Samurai clearly doesn't know the full extent of Bang's powers since he considers himself a worthy, friendly rival to Bang, an idea Bang doesn't seem to share.
I hope this is the case as well.

I remember some people were debating about whether the CSRC was Hugh 6-A or 5-B in a YouTube comment section, until one guy came in and said that Boros shaving the earth was symbolic, and he said that Saitama stopped the CSRC because he doesn't want the world to be bald like him. Then everyone stopped debating about the CSRC and debated whether the guy was trolling or not.
LOL

I remember some people were debating about whether the CSRC was Hugh 6-A or 5-B in a YouTube comment section, until one guy came in and said that Boros shaving the earth was symbolic, and he said that Saitama stopped the CSRC because he doesn't want the world to be bald like him. Then everyone stopped debating about the CSRC and debated whether the guy was trolling or not.
That sounds like something I would do lol

Quality meme

Bro is that garou holding the cards

I like to think the cadres saw what was happening above and went: "Oh naw" and then just waited underground to and just started chilling till the heroes were weakened

Quality meme

Bro is that garou holding the cards (yes)

I like to think the cadres saw what was happening above and went: "Oh naw" and then just waited underground to and just started chilling till the heroes were weakened
Your theory is def a possibility. I figure we'll probably get answers this next chapter, since it makes sense to have the cadres fight start in earnest.

darkshine<gouketsu<golden sperm. thats how it is imo.

and yes elder centipede absolutely should scale to gouketsu, and thus should be a solid 7-A.

The only thing scaling EC to gouketsu is that EC is implied to be one of the strongest members of the MA, Genos (And he isn't exactly 100 percent reliable) as well as gyoro saying only a few S-Class members could beat him. It's not solid enough to say he scales

psykos believed that only the top four strongest S-class heroes could challenge EC (king, blast, metal knight, tatsumaki) while she believes that a few average S-class heroes could challenge gouketsu. clearly psykos regards EC higher than gouketsu

juhBsopg.png

psykos believed that only the top four strongest S-class heroes could challenge EC (king, blast, metal knight, tatsumaki) while she believes that a few average S-class heroes could challenge gouketsu. clearly psykos regards EC higher than gouketsu

using common sense, EC is clearly at least equal to gouketsu, if not superior. but we don't have any outright statements. what a shame. a solid 7-A EC would be nice to see

black sperm is a counter to pretty much every character in the verse except for a few god tiers lol
The focused atomic slash really did a number on him.

I think what you say is true from a webcomic perspective but...

We really only know the full strength of Gouketsu (and arguably Elder Centipede) among the cadres right now. Nyan's fight may be changed in the redraws. Rover's fights may be changed in the redraws. Ditto for ENW and Fuhrer. It's also impossible to predict what will happen in the coming cadres fight; where it will diverge from the webcomic and what new matchups/moves/feats it will include.

As for me personally, I'm on the Darkshine hype train until shown otherwise. I think webcomic darkshine could have been competitive with webcomic Golden S, but I think manga Golden S is going to be at least Low 6-B or something crazy.

Golden S in the manga will be planet level, setting a new milestone for the show that the God tiers will scale to.

No but I'm expecting him to be at least Low 6-B, maybe even High 6-A if he's still able to give Awakened Garou somewhat of a fight.

Golden S in the manga will be planet level, setting a new milestone for the show that the God tiers will scale to.

No but I'm expecting him to be at least Low 6-B, maybe even High 6-A if he's still able to give Awakened Garou somewhat of a fight.
Just have Garou throw Golden S into Mars, destroying the planet.

The sad thing is Boros wouldn't scale to that unless another statement is made, iirc the consensus is Boros can scale to stuff that doesn't wildly surpass CSRC

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the main issue. High 6-A is a stretch for GS anyways, cause I doubt he'll be anywhere near Psyrochi. Definitely gonna be one of the strongest Dragon's so far though.

Golden Sperm is probably Orochi's level only. Also I bet Orochi is still alive, he will absorb living beings to regenerate on his own again. Or the mysterious altar and God will probably do something with Orochi.

God gave them power once. I wouldn't be surprised if God helped him again.

Or God will finish off Orochi itself...

Still wondering about that. Like, I'd imagine one of Orochi's body parts just touched the God Cube. I don't know why else God would specifically seek him out. But it's possible that we're still missing a lot of context behind how God interacts with certain people.

Still wondering about that. Like, I'd imagine one of Orochi's body parts just touched the God Cube. I don't know why else God would specifically seek him out. But it's possible that we're still missing a lot of context behind how God interacts with certain people.
Psykos already had weird visions that led to her starting the MA, and if we take the MA dungeon cover art literally she likely collected the cube herself. Now I do think Psyrochi touched the cube, but we have to realize that Psykos is a special case and if "God" has a special connection with anybody it's likely to be her.

Back