• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue vs Green

Lapis Lazuli vs Tatsumaki

Speed equalised

Water Tsundere:
maxresdefault.jpg

Telekinetic Tsundere: 2 (RinneItachi, Cul0r)
325309-One-Punch_Man-Tatsumaki-anime_girls.jpg

Last edited:
Tatsumaki scales significantly above a character who casually performed a 5.8 petaton feat. Lapis was able to easily perform a 35 petaton feat while weakened, and slightly scales to characters who are likely far higher on the multi-continental tier. So in terms of raw power, it could be said that she's high above Tatsumaki, albeit I wouldn't say it's incomparable, as that was a casual attack from Psyrochi and Tatsumaki hadn't even gotten serious yet. Furthermore, her powers entirely revolve around water, and she's likely fodder without it, unlike Tatsumaki. If Lapis can get ahold of Tatsumaki, maybe she would have a chance of crushing and drowning her, but seeing as she can't directly effect Tatsumaki herself, who can also fly of course, with Tatsumaki probably being able to exert similar power on the water with her own powers, I imagine it would just be that Lapis can't really do anything other than try to catch her while Tatsumaki affects her directly. Lapis' physical strength isn't fully known, but she's presumably weaker than people like Jasper in that regard, so Tatsumaki would have no real trouble beating her. I don't know if it's a stomp for Tats, but I'm going with her on this one.

SBA means an area where both characters can fight using their abilities iirc so some place near water

This is a stomp. Tatsumaki TK crushes right off the bat with Multi-Continental Class P potency telekinesis, completely annihilating her body. She should be able to liquidize since the Gem has 7-A durability.

This is a stomp. Tatsumaki TK crushes right off the bat with Multi-Continental Class P potency telekinesis, completely annihilating her body. She should be able to liquidize since the Gem has 7-A durability.
Man I need to read these profiles more carefully, I thought Lapis' dura scaled to her AP

Fun fact, I almost made a match for Tatsumaki vs regenesis shockwave until I realised how much of a pathetic stomp that was in shockwave's favor

Trying to find a fair match with Dragon Ball characters is harder because they have such little hax but are absolute powerhouses for Low 2-C.

Go to a haxless verse or little to none I made a match with Skeletron Prime and Master Roshi because they both lack hax

Lapis Lazuli vs Tatsumaki

Speed equalised

Water Tsundere:
Lapis is not a Tsundere
I mean, Lapis can use her Water Susanoo made by the water of the ocean, which can overpower others lapis lazuli

, Lapis water chains can restrain Steven Universe, which literally scales to a similar exaton of Saitama, and Lapis doesnt mess with the fight as well, she is not a character who plays in the fight, and she can hide herself in the deep ocean and she can control 100% of it in her weakned state, and we are talking about her peak here, and Lapis doesnt need to do movements to control water

Back