• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If it’s not on the page, you can’t use “Saitama eventually becomes 3-A” in a versus match
Why not? Due to the nature of his ability and other sources, I don't see why he couldn't. "Higher" isn't specific. He simply goes to whatever tier the person pushes him to.

If you're talking about a versus match, I think we don't really do that in general.

Darquesse is another example of this. Someone tried to put her up against a Low 6-B character since she could match that level, but the match wasn't allowed.

Maybe I'm out of touch with current versus rules, though.

So, Saitama doesn't need to breathe in space, huh?

He just breathes toxic sulfur dioxide gas like it's no one's business.

Why not? Due to the nature of his ability and other sources, I don't see why he couldn't. "Higher" isn't specific. He simply goes to whatever tier the person pushes him to.
That’s getting into NLF territory. If he hasn’t actually shown the capability to go up to 3-A, and it’s not on his profile, you can’t use it in a match.
If you're talking about a versus match, I think we don't really do that in general.

Darquesse is another example of this. Someone tried to put her up against a Low 6-B character since she could match that level, but the match wasn't allowed.

Maybe I'm out of touch with current versus rules, though.
Nah, you’re right, that’s how we do it.

He hasn't shown it, but is it very much implied. If that's the case, where exactly do you make the cut-off, then? Do you think he just can't go beyond 3-C, for example?

He hasn't shown it, but is it very much implied. If that's the case, where exactly do you make the cut-off, then? Do you think he just can't go beyond 3-C, for example?
In-verse, sure he could.
In a versus match on this site, nope.

The answer is simple: we don't know.

Just try to see what you can slip through in a versus debate, like everyone does with Garou.

But don't put Saitama against someone unfathomably stronger simply on the premise that he can evolve.

People use dumb multipliers to justify higher ratings in verse and technically (using the same logic that has allowed DB multipliers to be used for speed btw) Saitama’s shit doesn’t violate the x100 rule as it’s a continuous increase.

I believe the graph to be literally the most solid piece of scaling OPM could possibly give and it provides us an absolutely perfect framework for how much it would take for Saitama to reach a certain energy level.

The answer is simple: we don't know.

Just try to see what you can slip through in a versus debate, like everyone does with Garou.

But don't put Saitama against someone unfathomably stronger simply on the premise that he can evolve.
Oh, no, I wasn't going to do that lol. I just think if he was against someone with similar abilities and strength to him, he could be pushed to evolve to 3-A.

imagine if Saitama still retains his powers and memories after returning to the past, he will use this ability to defeat God.
After destroying the universe and gaining strength while fighting God, Saitama returns to the past and one-shot God. GG

Lucifer vs Saitama
784.png

Alright, I'm basically finished with the CRT.

Just need two things:
1. Speed feat on Io calculation.
2. Caclulation of Serious Tableflip for LS.
Saitama should be able to lift Jupiter's mass easily, I mean you should be able to lift something that you can destroy with a goddamn sneeze

How is Saitama’s time travel actually supposed to work?

Like it’s pretty clear he enters a new form of time when he uses the technique but what is the technique actually doing? Seems like he’s making every particle in his body work like particle and antiparticle pairs (at least in terms of spin) and I guess with the whole “imagining inner universe” thing the particles and antiparticles are supposed to represent yin and yang?

How is Saitama’s time travel actually supposed to work?

Like it’s pretty clear he enters a new form of time when he uses the technique but what is the technique actually doing? Seems like he’s making every particle in his body work like particle and antiparticle pairs (at least in terms of spin) and I guess with the whole “imagining inner universe” thing the particles and antiparticles are supposed to represent yin and yang?
Don't read into it too much. It's just nonsense that's supposed to sound sci-fi and cool to make the reader go "Wow!". Like saying Saitama won in 0 punches and that it is a reversal of causality (which it technically is, but that isn't the most proper way to describe it).

If I had to try making sense of it though:

When he uses the technique, imagining his own inner universe or whatever, his positive and negative molecules imitate each other. Even though they are opposites, they become the same, which somehow causes time travel I guess.

yeah but theres a point, during the fight she was focused on killing tatsumaki before doing any major damage to the earth, so how long it would take for her to do this is unknown
That honestly depends on the method and how fast it is and the lack of information about that makes this insufficient for even a possibly rating as far as I'm concerned.

That honestly depends on the method and how fast it is and the lack of information about that makes this insufficient for even a possibly rating as far as I'm concerned.
ugh, really?
"atleast high 6-a, possibly higher" seems pretty fine and accurate for me.
to think that tatsumaki always had the "atleast" even when she only scaled above psykorochi 250 petatons feat, and now both scales above 5 exatons and only tatsumaki has "atleast" and i dont know why

back then, the highest feat in the verse was h6-a and god's power wasnt known to be that massive.
i feel like psykos and tatsumaki should have "potentially 5-b" on their profile, or atleast a "possibly higher"
They don't have any feats on that level and the matter of fusing with the planet would occur over time which would make it lower than 5-B as a feat and Psykos could only really be 5-B based on that as a justification after she became the planet itself.

ugh, really?
"atleast high 6-a, possibly higher" seems pretty fine and accurate for me.
to think that tatsumaki always had the "atleast" even when she only scaled above psykorochi 250 petatons feat, and now both scales above 5 exatons and only tatsumaki has "atleast" and i dont know why
Psykos has an "at least" as well.

They don't have any feats on that level and the matter of fusing with the planet would occur over time which would make it lower than 5-B as a feat and Psykos could only really be 5-B based on that as a justification after she became the planet itself.

Psykos has an "at least" as well.
so "possibly higher" def works for tatsumaki, atleast for her. If even psykorochi have "at least" on her profile and tatsumaki restrained her so hard while really injuried....

so "possibly higher" def works for tatsumaki, atleast for her. If even psykorochi have "at least" on her profile and tatsumaki restrained her so hard while really injuried....
Maybe. You'll have to see how others respond to the idea.

Speaking of the flesh roots, why doesn’t Saitama get resistances from being unaffected by them?
Was there a scene of him being unaffected? I only recall there being a scene where one of them slipped off his head and he got angry and destroyed it with a punch.

to hitkill someone you need to be 7,5x times stronger iirc
so this is tatsumaki being 7,5x times stronger than 5 exatons (lowball, since this is orochi's not psykosorochi) so tats is somewhere at 37,5 exatons? baseline moonlevel..
plz lemme know if im wrong

Back