• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
to hitkill someone you need to be 7,5x times stronger iirc
so this is tatsumaki being 7,5x times stronger than 5 exatons (lowball, since this is orochi's not psykosorochi) so tats is somewhere at 37,5 exatons? baseline moonlevel..
plz lemme know if im wrong
"This gap is strictly for versus debating purposes, and will not apply when attempting to derive the attack potency of a character based on a feat of one-shotting another character in his or her verse." (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/One-Shot#One-shots_in_versus_threads)

Was there a scene of him being unaffected? I only recall there being a scene where one of them slipped off his head and he got angry and destroyed it with a punch.

It still made contact for a decent bit and iirc that should have been enough to absorb him somewhat.

Why possibly higher? She doesn't have anything to back it.
even while wounded she is clearly superior to psykorochi who already is "at least multicontinental"

meaning that the gap is even bigger if she is in good shape 100%.
tatsumaki being "atleast high 6-a, possibly higher" seems pretty fair to me.
honestly, tatsumaki didnt use her full potential once in the fight. we only get to see her in rage state when she saw fubuki injuried

even while wounded she is clearly superior to psykorochi who already is "at least multicontinental"

meaning that the gap is even bigger if she is in good shape 100%.
tatsumaki being "atleast high 6-a, possibly higher" seems pretty fair to me.
"At least" already covers her being superior to Psykorochi. There's no use for a "possibly higher", when she has no other feats to suggest her being higher than High 6-A

"At least" already covers her being superior to Psykorochi. There's no use for a "possibly higher", when she has no other feats to suggest her being higher than High 6-A
no, it doesn't.
it was enough when psykorochi didnt have "at least" on her profile aswell.
since now both of them have "at least", "possibly higher" fits pretty well.

Apparently its a martial arts technique but Garou doesn't have the power to do it. Pretty idiotic. I think the purpose of it was that Saitama wanted to experience martial arts because he was intrigued about Garou being a martial artist and directly countering people who use raw power. So him complimenting Garou's martial arts is sort of a nod back to that. Still stupid though.

Ain't it crazy that CF Garou at his peak would one-shot the Saitama that fought Boros?
Saitama wasn’t even fighting at full power when he fought Boros so who knows if it is a true one shot.

not when you upscale while really injuried and not at your peak lol, you're ignoring that.
tatsumaki was REALLY ****** up when she did one shot psykos and freezed her.
Dude. "Possibly higher" is when a character is possibly higher than what their current stat is.

We know Tatsumaki is definitely higher than the tier she is, hence "At least". There is no point in a "possibly higher" when she already has an "At least"

Dude. "Possibly higher" is when a character is possibly higher than what their current stat is.

We know Tatsumaki is definitely higher than the tier she is, hence "At least". There is no point in a "possibly higher" when she already has an "At least"
hm, then why is Boros listed as "at least high 6-a, higher with CSRC" even thought he's limited at 11 exatons?

hm, then why is Boros listed as "at least high 6-a, higher with CSRC" even thought he's limited at 11 exatons?
Because he's At least higher than 63 petatons?

Possibly higher can also denote a character potentially being in a higher tier.

Orochi is 5.2x lower than baseline Moon level, so maybe it's reasonable.
1.3x is considered a fairly large gap on here, I don't think 5.2x is going through?

Because techniques superior to a character normally will always get a higher rating.

That's a different case from one character scaling above another.
1.3x is considered a fairly large gap on here, I don't think 5.2x is going through?
Probably not, but Saitama used to have possibly far higher with a much larger gap to the next tier.

That was for outright upscaling to another tier. This isn't upscaling.
Well, you said he deserves a "possibly higher" because he's stomping someone 5,2x weaker than baseline 5-C

Anyway, I think that an "At Least" already covers the explanation of "possible higher" rating. Just stomping an "at least" character doesn't make you have a "possibly higher", Just as none of the OPM At Least 7-B tier has a "possibly higher" by stomping another character within the same tier

I didn't say that, I said it was maybe reasonable. Also, it doesn't change my argument because it's still not upscaling; Tatsumaki literally became a different tier (albeit with a likely).

Tons of characters (here are some examples) have possibly higher and far higher for these kinds of reasons. It's not at all uncommon.

Last edited:
I didn't say that, I said it was reasonable. Also, it doesn't change my argument because it's still not upscaling; Tatsumaki literally became a different tier (albeit with a likely).

Tons of characters (here are some examples) have possibly higher and far higher for these kinds of reasons. It's not at all uncommon.
!!!!!!!!!!!
"possibly higher for being far stronger than psykorochi even while injuried and not on her peak"

Honestly, I don't even see the point. It's the tiniest, clunkiest change for something that you can infer anyway, but it's still a (potentially) valid suggestion.

Make a thread if you want.

Last edited:
Back