• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psykos-Orochi......Planetary and Soul hax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

0130-017.png

Psyko-Orochi: I would use this power to absorb all living creatures through these roots and fuse their spirits into a single entity, I will become the ultimate lifeform, the very planet itself!
Tatsumaki: Haha! What? Do you want to become the earth?

So, Soul hax due being able to fuse their spirits into a single entity and potentially 5-B due becoming the earth itself

Source: chapter 130 in manga 4 life

I'm neutral on the planet thing, I think it was rejected due to it not having a lot to back it up. The soul thing sounds like Hyperbole

Well, I can see the soul manip being hyperbole only, but I tried to pull it here because why not? 🤷‍♀️

I'm neutral about the spirit stuff but not sure how that ''soul-hax'' will be any help in vs battles matches. About the 5-B stuff, it was rejected before and even if it is accepted here, no one scales to it except Psykos herself. Though, it is mostly gonna be rejected again.

About the 5-B stuff, it was rejected before and even if it is accepted here, no one scales to it except Psykos herself.
Again, why exactly was it rejected before? and Yeah sure, nobody will scales, i made the thread to psykos 🤷‍♀️

I'm neutral about the spirit stuff but not sure how that ''soul-hax'' will be any help in vs battles matches
Why does it even need to be a help in Vs battle matches? the power and abilities of characters arent made to dEbAte aBoUT it, but she can absorb characters to herself and fuse their spirits with herself, so, yeah, it helps

Well, I will be busy for now and I will come back after a while, I really expect the thread not be closed because 'it was rejected before' until I have chance to argue back when I come back

We usually don't give potential ratings unless they were shown to be legitimately valid outcomes. Also fusing with the planet does not make you 5-B without evidence that you can focus planet busting energies in some fashion.

The soul thing honestly doesn't really seem like soul manipulation in my view. Just her absorbing everything into herself, which would lead to a hive mind.

We usually don't give potential ratings unless they were shown to be legitimately valid outcomes. Also fusing with the planet does not make you 5-B.
then whatever ''5-B'', like possibly, eventually, overtime, idk, and merging with the planet itself at least would make the durability 5-B then whatever
The issue with "Potentially 5-B" is because Saitama logically scales above. So it's a little complicated
I dont know why but I somehow could know that the main reason that it prolly was rejected before or whatever is because people dont want Saitama to upscale about it, but i legit dont care about it lol

We usually don't give potential ratings unless they were shown to be legitimately valid outcomes. Also fusing with the planet does not make you 5-B without evidence that you can focus planet busting energies in some fashion.

The soul thing honestly doesn't really seem like soul manipulation in my view. Just her absorbing everything into herself, which would lead to a hive mind.
Now that I think about it, the soul thing could be seen as just a large scale mind manipulation

I don't think that this is enough for a possibly 5-B rating.

but she was stated to be able to become the earth itself, not only organic matter
Neuron Psykos has only ever shown to absorb biological material to my memory. The rest she just sorta sticks to without genetically fusing.

It never happend because she was stopped, but she could do it, unless u want to remove Boros High 6-A ratings because it never happend
Except he has many other sources to back up his attack being that high? Also his is not a potentially feat

Neuron Psykos has only ever shown to absorb biological material to my memory. The rest she just sorta sticks to without genetically fusing.
She was stated that could become the earth itself, it is in the scan that I sent
Except he has many other sources to back up his attack being that high?
He doesnt, it comes from ''I will blow the planet surface'', but it never happend right? then the argument its the same, and i dont mind it not being potentially or whatever
false equivalency, Boros actually had an attack, not a hypothesis
Why would Psykos statement be a hypothesis?
Boros has a guidebook confirming the CSRC would do exactly as he said. So that's a false comparison.
The guidebook confirmed that he could destroy the planet, no? it would be 5-B not High 6-A, why he isnt rated as that then?
That's a different situation.
I fail to understand if both cases comes from their own statement

well, it doesnt matter then, as our staff already disagree and nobody will change their opinion and i am being outvoted, this thread can be closed :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Honestly this feels like a double standard, and i remember many pages having theoritical abilities and rantings based on statements, which comes with possible, potentially or both.

Boros has an attack, psyko has hax, i disagree with soul stuff but this is still potential 5-B fusionism.

Large scale mind manip/absroption, idk, could be done overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back