• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
RR is only a demon, and he barely reacted to Garou, he should only get at least MHS+, as Garou feat is barely above baseline sub relativistic , as stated earlier, and only those who scale to or above garou would scale to his speed
With the new update accepted, Royal Ripper would be MHS + and Garou Sub-Relativist the stomping is very consistent.

I know that I'll probably be proved wrong either way sometime this week, but how long do you all think that Murata is going to stick with the two week schedule?

Obviously at some point in the next few months, he has to redraw whatever chapters he will include in volume 24 (Saitama vs Rover, Nyan vs Surface Team, Nyan vs DK, DK and Genos I assume). I personally feel we've been lucky to get two consecutive fire chapters recently, Murata will have to slow down at some point to focus on the other stuff. I think he'll start redraws en mass in march, but we'll get the next chapter before next Friday. It's gotta be the start of the executives fight at this point.

And the executive fight is going to be amazing, I feel it. Here we come feat city.

Golden sperm is gonna shine upon us with his glorious moon level feats

I just hope he doesn't water down some of the feats tho. Like he did with phoenix man, like some of his redraws do provide better stuff, like the moon kick, but I hope we get something better. The man is working like a factory

Golden sperm is gonna shine upon us with his glorious moon level feats

I just hope he doesn't water down some of the feats tho. Like he did with phoenix man, like some of his redraws do provide better stuff, like the moon kick, but I hope we get something better. The man is working like a factory
I know that people are afraid that Murata's going to retcon every good feat (including Psykos's continent lift) because of what he did to Millennium Emperor Nova, Brilliant Eagle Phoenix Man and the Focused Atomic Slash, but I think those fears are misplaced. The Phoenix Man fight was too much too soon and made the cadres look bad by comparison, the feats by themselves were not too strong- but rather too early. Child Emperor will improve on Brave Giant in the future, the cadres will also have very powerful feats and Phoenix Man may bring better feats back later.

Same thing with the Focused Atomic Slash. While it made Atomic Samurai more impressive, it undermined Black S by exposing him too early. Again, the feat wasn't too strong- it just didn't fit quite right in the context. Black S has to have his moment in the sun before we learn his weaknesses, he needs to get the treatment that Suiryu and Gouketsu got- where he has a moment where everyone says "Man, is this new character unbeatable/one of the strongest in the series/etc?".

I think we'll be repaid for all the disappeared feats in spades in the coming chapters. Atomic's beam split and Tatsumaki's drill have convinced me.

Hm, air point for that, tho if Orochi and pskorochi gets actually downgraded, we riot.
Yes, Murata will have an angry mob outside his door. We will migrate to Japan en masse and demand High 6-A Psykorochi

But I don't think Murata will bin the feat. I mean, he retconned the old PM and Child Emperor feats before he published the Psykorochi chapter, so if he wanted the feat to be weaker at that point he wouldn't have drawn it the way he did. He probably spent an age making that panel with final results

It provides very good fuel for CRT month. Has any chosen end for the CSRC appeared yet?
No, but it's been long enough that I can bump CSRC in the calc evaluations thread. The calc has been out there for more than two months now so it's only fair that we put in the spotlight again.

If it was only one statement from Boros himself, then maaaaybe could be, but many OPM sources outside the manga also support his claim, so no it isn't hyperbole

If it was only one statement from Boros himself, then maaaaybe could be, but many OPM sources outside the manga also support his claim, so no it isn't hyperbole
Even on it's own, I doubt it's hyperbolic, as it wasn't in a really boastful manner, like awakened cockroach saying he's Lightspeed

Just wondering but do we know of what happened to Phoenix Man after he got shrunk? Did he got stomp on by little rich kid? My HC is that Child Emperor kept him as a lab rat or a pet of sorts

Well he's dead then

I think it'd be cool to see suiryu study under Bang, that'd be pretty cool
This is an interesting manga possibility. I wonder what will happen to the other martial artists (Zakkos, Lin Lin and Sourface). Will they become neo-heroes as well?

And nah, Phoenix Man is totally alive. There's a reason the mercenaries survived Amai Mask, gale and flame survived Flashy Flash and Phoenix Man survived Waganma (the most terrifying opponent). He'll appear in a later arc, if he's not at Saitama's place with Rover and Black S.

I do see that is a pretty likely scenario, either that or tehy just be gone
Gone, reduced to atoms...

I think Bang's dojo will get more focus in the manga. They've really conveyed how empty the place is and the moral effect Garou had on Bang. I'm sure Bang will get several new, named students in the manga, because ONE isn't just going to shunt him aside like a random side character in future arcs. Bang's arc is obviously to train people now and we have several potential students. Would be a fun combo

Well, considering Drive Knights gave him the lecture about how to get stronger, I do think it is possible Genos will try to study under Bang.

IMG-20210208-223651.jpg

Can someone help me to count how many degrees of tilt angle between Boros and Saitama?

Just a quick suggestion for Boros after reading his updated profile.

His healing factor should be mentioned, and his durability in Meteoric Burst might be a little higher, given he took Saitama's serious punch, albeit with extreme injuries.

We don't scale anyone to Saitama, due to him being inconsistent, his healing factor is already mentioned in regeneration

Back