• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damn, really nice calc, however it's just Combat and Reaction speed

I guess it could scale to Bang and Bomb aswell, since Bang fought Darkshine

Those claims are from the databook right ? Do we consider them 100% valid ? Flash is stated to be Lightspeed there

If yes then I'm fine with it, really nice calc

We are looking at consistency, if the Lightning Max thing was like Flashy and had only one looking hyperbole, they would just ignore it, however, it has at least 3 quotes about it.

So MHS+ for him is a no?
Lightning is MHS+, it’s fine for him.
Damn, really nice calc, however it's just Combat and Reaction speed

I guess it could scale to Bang and Bomb aswell, since Bang fought Darkshine
It should also scale to the heroes that could kill Garou, according to Darkshine (which would really only matter for Tatsumaki and Atomic Samurai).

For MHS+, all those who scale to and are above lightning max and DSK. For sub relativistic, all those who scale above half monster garou

giphy.gif

Dunno if gunpowder based kick attacks are solid indicators that Max has Mach 1200 kicks.

With the 7-B, possibly 7-A+ stuff and who scales to it? Should I compile ti wiuth the Genos and Garou CRT? And wouldn't it be be better if we did that first, and then we would have a better idea of how to scale speed?

With the 7-B, possibly 7-A+ stuff and who scales to it? Should I compile ti wiuth the Genos and Garou CRT? And wouldn't it be be better if we did that first, and then we would have a better idea of how to scale speed?
No, don’t compile it. Make it separate.
Dunno if gunpowder based kick attacks are solid indicators that Max has Mach 1200 kicks.
It’s cause he’s directly stated to be lightning speed several times.

It’s cause he’s directly stated to be lightning speed several times.
I guess I'll let the calc group seem if its usable, but are you really suggesting that the weakest version of DSK is casually faster than the best showing of the Atomic Slash speed wise?

It's just sorta weird in my view. Same with the water jet, but at least that's more limited scaling wise.

Not only that, but way faster than Sonic's Mach 700 feat, the same Sonic that was easily dodging DSK

But honestly I'll stay neutral on Lightning's stuff, I do agree with Garou's feat, however

I don't think the gunpowder thing is anything against it, since it is a special shoe made directly for him, and as we see, there are consistent quotes of lightning speed, so there's no reason to ignore that.

And the Atomic thing, too, is not good, since it was super casual Atomic and it still climbs above DSK. It's like in Naruto, Kakashi has a Mach 2k feat and Pain has his best feat a Mach 200, but Mach 2k is not for that reason ignored. In fact, this would only make the MHS / MHS + scale of OPM very consistent

I don't think the gunpowder thing is anything against it, since it is a special shoe made directly for him, and as we see, there are consistent quotes of lightning speed, so there's no reason to ignore that.

And the Atomic thing, too, is not good, since it was super casual Atomic and it still climbs above DSK. It's like in Naruto, Kakashi has a Mach 2k feat and Pain has his best feat a Mach 200, but Mach 2k is not for that reason ignored. In fact, this would only make the MHS / MHS + scale of OPM very consistent
I suppose these upgrades basically extends MHS+ speeds from low dragon level (it's fair to say low dragons would generally be 1.45X faster than DSK) down to high-tiger. Having High Tigers with MHS+ speeds seems like too much, but oh well. As for the Garou upgrade, it's basically extending sub-relavistic speeds (normally the preserve of above dragons and speedsters) to nearly all dragons (except for Bakuzan. He sucks), in fact, shouldn't Royal Ripper downscale since he reacted to red Garou before Garou blew him up?

When he saw Garou, he tries to slash him with his left-blade, even though Garou caught and broke his blade, he still manages to use his right-blade to pierce Garou's stomach shortly before getting his head severed. So yeah, I think he somewhat reacted.

If the MHS+ upgrade is accepted there will be no speed upscaling. Everyone who does scale would just be MHS+ if they don't scale to another feat.

I suppose we are talking about Max's MHS+ feat. If it is Deep Sea King's one, I think it warrants upscaling. Considering characters from that point grew significantly.

Strength wise yes, but there's no concrete speed multipliers that would push them into a higher tier.
I agree here.

Do you think we could get some kinda high speed result if we calculate the speed of Orochi sending his High 6-C energy blast?

So the question now is: who do you think will be scaling to Garou's feat? Every dragon? Is Garou even fully considered a dragon at that point considering Royal Ripper pierced him? It's hard to know. I guess dragon levels could scale, since Royal Ripper somewhat reacted to him.

So the question now is: who do you think will be scaling to Garou's feat? Every dragon? Is Garou even fully considered a dragon at that point considering Royal Ripper pierced him? It's hard to know. I guess dragon levels could scale, since Royal Ripper somewhat reacted to him.
RR is only a demon, and he barely reacted to Garou, he should only get at least MHS+, as Garou feat is barely above baseline sub relativistic , as stated earlier, and only those who scale to or above garou would scale to his speed

Back