• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Exactly for that reason and he still has better achievements, I think it is better for a new key of this. Or are you thinking about what?

Or else he will have to put the Fubuki thing in front of all his new talents, so a new key is better, since it would encompass everything

Or it doesn’t have to be included at all... because it’s an amp that lasted for a single chapter. Bang and Bomb don’t have Fubuki-amped keys because they’re unnecessary, and this is a similar situation.

Maybe Fubuki’s LS could get a ‘likely far higher’ since she amped TTM to the point that he could perform a Class G feat, but giving TTM himself a whole key for that seems unnecessary.

I'd be in favor of a new TTM key, if only for the sake of comparison. If we meet characters that surpass an amped TTM in physical strength, we can use the lifting feat for scaling. Who knows, amped TTM might be a factor in the coming cadres fight.

I'm pretty hyped, because the cadres fight has to be starting in earnest in the next couple chapters.

Anyways, volume 23 bonus chapter finally translated:

I'd be in favor of a new TTM key
I'd be cool with it if it does more. But as of now its literally just a one note amp.

EDIT: Bonus chapter sorta mentioned the old impact absorption trait the original manga gave him.

Do we have any idea of when the next chapter might be coming out?

I need more manga content pls

I don't see the point in that, as he already has Low 7-B+ to 7-A+ SS as of now, you're likely to get low results

So it has static cookie. Net in front or it. Could someone put it in Imgur because I can't see anything

Oh yeah, I want to know, when Golden Sperm and Full Monster Garou get introduced in the manga, and they have the same fights and feats that they have in the webcomic, what do you think their tier is going to be?

Oh yeah, I want to know, when Golden Sperm and Full Monster Garou get introduced in the manga, and they have the same fights and feats that they have in the webcomic, what do you think their tier is going to be?
Likely yeah, although with the introduction of pskorochi and the hype of garou being the "strongest monster" I think it it's possible that garou will perform a High 6-A to maybe tier 5, I don't he'd reach that high into High 6-A, but we'll see

Okay, I'm just waiting for one more thing and I'll post it, probably tomorrow morning or until today if everything goes well.

Back