• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wasn't here for the Blizzard thing when it was happening, but I do want to bring something up. She did not deflect two shots as of the most recent version of the manga. Originally she deflected a couple, but Murata removed all of them but one. So as of now her only interaction with Rover (besides running away) was protecting Bang and Bomb from a single attack that overtaxed her and resulted in her bleeding from everywhere.

Scaling 100% to Rover seems like a bad idea in general in my view.
She actually never deflected two. That was a sequencing error.

Also I think it's heavily implied that esper shields resist heat to some degree. Gyoro Gyoro could literally chill in Orochi's flames.

Yeah but Gyoro Gyoro replicates this feat when Orochi's flames come down on her and Tatsumaki during his fight with Saitama.

It is apparently, they went with FTL because they thought that was the safest iirc. The calc had travelling the universe or galaxy at MFTL+

The lightning fighter who determines his target after careful watch
He can quickly understand the situation of the battle, and with a speed that causes him to be mistaken for lightning, he kills the enemy instantly.

With the help of scientific knowledge, it enhances the power of being a kicker!
Inazumax has exceptional skill when it comes to footwork and speed. His fighting style uses sneakers specially made to fight creatures! A lightning-fast attack, which can barely be seen with the naked eye, resulted in a violent blow like strong thunder.

A super-fast blow of maximum power !!
This kick is really a lightning storm !! When you enter battle mode, the speed of your attack surprises enemies, preventing them from defending yourself from a splendid blow! The explosion and power of the kick the moment it touches the opponent causes two shock waves, so when the enemy can see him, he is already looking at the sky !!

Lightning Kick
When you jump from a high point and kick the enemy, the powder explodes instantly. It is a secret technique whose speed lives up to the name of lightning.

In the Databook, we have a lot of consistent quotes from Lightning Max moving like lightning

Under normal, circumstances, I'd say it's hyperbole, but it does seem consistent enough, isn't moving as fast as lightning hypersonic?

Being as fast as lightning would also be faster than Sonic even after upscaling from DSK. (Sonic would be Mach 1,000 and lightning is Mach 1,249).

If this gets actually accepted, you could call it a MASSIVELY Hypersonic+ speed upgrade.

Ok I'll leave

Why exactly does TTM have a second key? The only differences he showed in the Monster Association Arc were while he was being amped by Fubuki.

Back