• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think All-Might would be a very high ranking hero, probably top 5, if he were to be in the OPM verse

To be honest, I'd like to see One Piece and One Punch Man. I don't know anyone reads Lucci's crossover, but he's doing a huge crossover where Saitama is in the One Piece world. I kinda want to see Gouketsu vs Zoro and some other fights. OPM's theme synergizes better with MHA, but the power levels sync up better with One Piece. MHA has a couple dragons, maybe, a few demons and a huge bunch of tigers.

I think MHA's biggest problem when compared to OPM is speed, some of OPM's weaker characters are MHS while the god tiers of MHA are merely High Hypersonic

Ah, I see. I know nothing about one piece but this seems interesting enough. Do ya'll know about the doujin about Saitama vs GOD? It got so popular, particularly on youtube, that people thought it was legit

Ah, I see. I know nothing about one piece but this seems interesting enough. Do ya'll know about the doujin about Saitama vs GOD? It got so popular, particularly on youtube, that people thought it was legit
I did. It's incredibly well-drawn and I enjoyed it, it makes me excited to think about what Murata and ONE will do.

Did you see this? One of the season 2 animators is practicing storyboarding with Flashy Flash vs the ninjas:
l82wbtfgr6f61.png

Power levels are pretty secondary when it comes to crossovers imo.
One piece and early Toriko (when it was still Tier 7) had a crossover with Dragon ball, and they just treated characters by their narrative strength ( the badasses from each series fought each other as equal, the middle tiers did the same, the low-tiers too and so on.) and it was quite fun.

I think that what makes a Bnha and OPM crossover interesting is seeing how the characters react to each other and the unusual aspects of eachother's verse. Heroes in OPM are typically way more free ( can kill villains and monsters, disasters coming out of nowhere and causing massive damage are common, corrupt hero association that prioritizes profit.), while heroes in MHA need to meet some very high criteria in order to avoid being called hypocrites by their villains.

I absolutely loved the chapter where it explains GOD's origins and shows boros and a bunch of other aliens, I hope ONE does something epic like that.

I haven't seen that storyboard before, looks cool tho, but has anyone seen this fan made opening? This was made in 2014, before the anime! The uploader only chose to brand it as a season 2 opening.

I absolutely loved the chapter where it explains GOD's origins and shows boros and a bunch of other aliens, I hope ONE does something epic like that.

I haven't seen that storyboard before, looks cool tho, but has anyone seen this fan made opening? This was made in 2014, before the anime! The uploader only chose to brand it as a season 2 opening.

That opening is great! It's too long to work as an introduction to a show, but it's got the heart of the series and it's well animated.

Deep sea king's current pictures look ******* horrendous what the ****. it looks like my ******* sleep paralysis demon

So, I already posted this like a month ago and got no replies but I think it's interesting and if you guys could give your thoughts I will appreciate it:

I think we need to do two keys for Elder Centipede: a base EC and a post-molting EC. The reason? You can not prove EC's first form is as durable or as strong as his second form. We know Junior Centipede and Senior Centipede are the same species as Elder Centipede, so their carapace should be made from the same material. They are smaller, and also less durable (Senior Centipede was one shoted by Metal Bat and a more amped MB couldn't even damage EC's weak spot, his face). There is no evidence that supports EC was as durable or as strong in both forms, and here is some more reasoning:

Bang and Bomb were able to damage EC's carapace with a single strike (and later they proceeded to do their combo attack and destroy him). Darkshine can be agreed to be comparable to a stronger combo (CFDSF) only with a Superalloy Missile. If you don't believe this is true, Darkshine is physically much stronger than Bang/Bomb and on top of that he has Double Superalloy Bazooka. This gets me to the point that Darkshine coul have matched the destruction of EC on his own. Darkshine is also stated to need 15 minutes of "full power" against Carnage Mode Carnage Kabuto, so they should be around the same level. CK was, according to Genos, nowhere near Gouketsu's level.

This makes Gouketsu way above Elder Centipede (at least in his first form). Elder Centipede only scales to Gouketsu after molting (getting bigger, and possibly much stronger and more durable) because of the statement made by Genos. So why did Gyoro Gyoro say only 4 S class heroes can beat EC when she only knew about his first form? That's because she was also taking into account EC's ability to regenerate and get stronger when he is destroyed, and she believes those are the only heroes with enough power to overwhelm that ability. Even if you don't want to accept this, as it may sound like headcanon, feats and scaling are greater than statements, so it is still valid.

For that same reason, I don't think Rover should scale to Gouketsu or EC. He should just scale to first form EC, via tanking and amped CFDSF while weakened. He could be much higher via tanking an attack which was stated stronger than Millenium Emperor Nova.

Doing a summary, we would have: EC (first form)<Bang and Bomb (RASRF)<Bang and Bomb (CFDSF)=Darkshine=Carnage Kabuto< Gouketsu< EC (post-molting)= Abandonment Bang

Also: EC (first form)< Darkshine< Gyoro Gyoro (2nd form)< Psykos<= Drive Knight=Psykojet

PPP was able to damage Psykojet because she was already damaged by Beeline Atomic Slash and because it was a barrage of attacks, unlike Darkshine (who arguably did more damage with just a kick).

Nyan would downscale from Drive Knight but he would be around the same tier as him.

"Bang and Bomb were able to damage EC's carapace with a single strike (and later they proceeded to do their combo attack and destroy him). Darkshine can be agreed to be comparable to a stronger combo (CFDSF) only with a Superalloy Missile. If you don't believe this is true, Darkshine is physically much stronger than Bang/Bomb and on top of that he has Double Superalloy Bazooka. This gets me to the point that Darkshine coul have matched the destruction of EC on his own. Darkshine is also stated to need 15 minutes of "full power" against Carnage Mode Carnage Kabuto, so they should be around the same level. CK was, according to Genos, nowhere near Gouketsu's level.

This makes Gouketsu way above Elder Centipede (at least in his first form). Elder Centipede only scales to Gouketsu after molting (getting bigger, and possibly much stronger and more durable) because of the statement made by Genos. So why did Gyoro Gyoro say only 4 S class heroes can beat EC when she only knew about his first form? That's because she was also taking into account EC's ability to regenerate and get stronger when he is destroyed, and she believes those are the only heroes with enough power to overwhelm that ability. Even if you don't want to accept this, as it may sound like headcanon, feats and scaling are greater than statements, so it is still valid."

Sounds reasonable to me. That thought is new to me but I also find it interesting.

So why did Gyoro Gyoro say only 4 S class heroes can beat EC when she only knew about his first form? That's because she was also taking into account EC's ability to regenerate and get stronger when he is destroyed, and she believes those are the only heroes with enough power to overwhelm that ability.
This would still ends up with Gyoro Gyoro scaling above the EC that scales to Gouketsu, which then means Psykos scales, so then the S-Class scale.

How does Abandonment Bang > Bang himself and Bomb combined attacks? Where is the evidence for this?
Since webcomic scaling is out the window, there is no direct evidence because abandonment Bang hasn't done anything in the manga except take off his shirt.

However, it's reasonable to conjecture this since I recall a manga draft for the EC fight actually had Bang (after taking off his shirt and tackling EC alone), completely redirecting EC and putting up a very good fight by himself.

I'd just wait a few chapters because it's only going to be a few months until we get Bang's abandonment feats. It's possible his feats against the cadres will be different.

This would still ends up with Gyoro Gyoro scaling above the EC that scales to Gouketsu, which then means Psykos scales, so then the S-Class scale.
If it is like you say, it is a contradiction. Darkshine (as an example) is stated weaker than Gouketsu, so he can't scale to Psykos who is stronger than Gyoro Gyoro who is stronger than EC, who is stronger than Gouketsu.

My reasoning is that those 4 heroes only scale above EC's first form, not the second one. There are other heroes (like Darkshine) who can defeat that EC other than those 4, but EC would evolve into his second form, a version they don't scale to (like base Bang and Bomb). The difference is those 4 heroes were the only ones who could destroy EC in a way that he could never regenerate and get stronger, which doesn't mean they scale to his second form (although Tats, Blast and MK do). My point is, being able to beat 1st form EC isn't exactly the same as completely finishing him off (which is what Psykos was referring to).

This has only one problem, and it is Darkshine damaging Psykorochi. You could argue when Darkshine kicked her, she was already extremely weakened (due to AS and PPP).

If it is like you say, it is a contradiction. Darkshine (as an example) is stated weaker than Gouketsu, so he can't scale to Psykos who is stronger than Gyoro Gyoro who is stronger than EC, who is stronger than Gouketsu.

My reasoning is that those 4 heroes only scale above EC's first form, not the second one. There are other heroes (like Darkshine) who can defeat that EC other than those 4, but EC would evolve into his second form, a version they don't scale to (like base Bang and Bomb). The difference is those 4 heroes were the only ones who could destroy EC in a way that he could never regenerate and get stronger, which doesn't mean they scale to his second form (although Tats, Blast and MK do). My point is, being able to beat 1st form EC isn't exactly the same as completely finishing him off (which is what Psykos was referring to).

This has only one problem, and it is Darkshine damaging Psykorochi. You could argue when Darkshine kicked her, she was already extremely weakened (due to AS and PPP).
Darkshine caused a big chunk of Goo Orochi to split off and imploded the entire body with the force of the kick, rocketing the Goo Orochi down towards the surface, there's no comparison between his single attack and Puri Puri's barrage of attacks.

Atomic Samurai might be doing comparable damage with his slash, it's harder to compare his slashing attack with Darkshine's strike

Darkshine caused a big chunk of Goo Orochi to split off and imploded the entire body with the force of the kick, rocketing the Goo Orochi down towards the surface, there's no comparison between his single attack and Puri Puri's barrage of attacks.
I said Psykorochi was really weakened and her durability had likely decreased by the time Darkshine kicked her, her body was already a mess before the missile.

Darkshine (as an example) is stated weaker than Gouketsu
He can be weaker and still harm someone on/above Gouketsu’s level. Just means that he downscales a bit.
My reasoning is that those 4 heroes only scale above EC's first form, not the second one.
That’s the opposite of what I got from your original post. You claimed Gyoro Gyoro would take EC’s ability to molt and grow stronger into account, and she believed that the four heroes she listed would still be able to contend with EC despite that. So Gyoro Gyoro still scales above.
CK was, according to Genos, nowhere near Gouketsu's level.
Can you actually provide the statement of this, because you’re making it sound like Genos thought there was a huge difference in strength.
I said Psykorochi was really weakened and her durability had likely decreased by the time Darkshine kicked her, her body was already a mess before the missile.
Should still be above base Psykos, since it’s her + whatever’s left of Orochi.

The durability shouldn't change the mass though, I don't see why Puri Puri's barrage didn't send Psykosjet flying away like Darkshine's barrage if the kinetic energy was comparable. Plus, I'm not convinced the durability was reduced. Goo Orochi still survived the initial (likely High 7-A) impact of Tatsumaki's giant spear, if his durability had been ruined he should have been split into a thousand pieces by that impact (like how Darkshine separated part of him).

That’s the opposite of what I got from your original post. You claimed Gyoro Gyoro would take EC’s ability to molt and grow stronger into account, and she believed that the four heroes she listed would still be able to contend with EC despite that. So Gyoro Gyoro still scales above.
I said Gyoro Gyoro knew EC could molt and grow stronger, that's right. Those 4 heroes are the only ones who she believes can KILL EC's first form (she has no way to know how strong EC become after molting). Those who can erase even his regeneration and stop him from evolving.

There are more heroes who can beat EC other than those 4 (like Darkshine, Bang, Bomb...) but according to Gyoro Gyoro they can not reduce him to the extent of KILLING them, so EC would evolve. That's the difference.

Those 4 heroes being able to completely kill EC puts them above the other S class heroes (which is natural), but doesn't guarantee that they will be able to beat EC Post-molting, as that form has an unknown increase to Gyoro Gyro.

Can you actually provide the statement of this, because you’re making it sound like Genos thought there was a huge difference in strength.
Genos said Gouketsu was WAY ABOVE ANY monster he had fought and even belived Saitama (who Genos saw one shot CK) couldn't defeat him alone.

I said Gyoro Gyoro knew EC could molt and grow stronger, that's right. Those 4 heroes are the only ones who she believes can KILL EC's first form (she has no way to know how strong EC become after molting). Those who can erase even his regeneration and stop him from evolving.

There are more heroes who can beat EC other than those 4 (like Darkshine, Bang, Bomb...) but according to Gyoro Gyoro they can not reduce him to the extent of KILLING them, so EC would evolve. That's the difference.

Those 4 heroes being able to completely kill EC puts them above the other S class heroes (which is natural), but doesn't guarantee that they will be able to beat EC Post-molting, as that form has an unknown increase to Gyoro Gyro.
The statement isn’t even that they can kill EC, it’s that they can “stand against” him. So your point about them preventing him from molting is headcanon.
Genos said Gouketsu was WAY ABOVE ANY monster he had fought and even belived Saitama (who Genos saw one shot CK) couldn't defeat him alone.
Okay, but can you actually give the statement?
Psykos wasn'r really damaged so the heroes hurting Psykorochi would mean they could harm a weakened Goo Orochi.
They were clearly hurting Psykorochi herself, only Bang and Bomb’s combo attack was solely affecting Orochi.

I wasn't here for the Blizzard thing when it was happening, but I do want to bring something up. She did not deflect two shots as of the most recent version of the manga. Originally she deflected a couple, but Murata removed all of them but one. So as of now her only interaction with Rover (besides running away) was protecting Bang and Bomb from a single attack that overtaxed her and resulted in her bleeding from everywhere.

Scaling 100% to Rover seems like a bad idea in general in my view.

I wasn't here for the Blizzard thing when it was happening, but I do want to bring something up. She did not deflect two shots as of the most recent version of the manga. Originally she deflected a couple, but Murata removed all of them but one. So as of now her only interaction with Rover (besides running away) was protecting Bang and Bomb from a single attack that overtaxed her and resulted in her bleeding from everywhere.

Scaling 100% to Rover seems like a bad idea in general in my view.
So we should go back to downscaling from Rover? That sounds good to me. Since Rover is 7-B, possibly 7-A, should Fubuki be "at least Low 7-B+, possibly higher" or something similar?

Personally yeah. Rover's energy balls seem weird to me, in that they sorta flux power wise. But if that doesn't work then something like "Low 7-B+, at maximum 7-B, possibly 7-A" could work imo.

Back