• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Better feats = new key.
You need to justify she got stronger. I know she tanked Rover's blasts. You could say that Do-S would be too strong for a demon, but remember that Royal Ripper also pierced a Garou who tanked Rover's blasts a minute later. I believe Fubuki could have done that before, so she only needs one key.

Also why do you think Ap scales to Dura in terms of psychic power? Just asking.

more like better feat, not feats. its singular. her only feat that made her 7-A is her defending against rovers attack which was a huge outlier. she went from 8-B to 7-A because of one single feat. she didnt even train or have any fights that should make her that much stronger. it was an outlier
You’re overlooking that she also amped Bang and Bomb to the point that they can do the same.
You need to justify she got stronger. I know she tanked Rover's blasts, but Royal Ripper also pierced a Garou who tanked Rover's blasts a minute later.
If a character shows better feats than they did in a previous arc, they can get a new key. Also what you’re saying is just not what happened. Royal Ripper didn’t pierce Garou before he fought Rover, Garou broke his sword and proceeded to punch his head off in the next panel. Garou then proceeded to have another fight after that (you do remember that Garou constantly gets stronger, right?) and then he “fought” Rover, where his attacks were totally ineffective and he was convinced that a single blast would kill him.

If a character shows better feats than they did in a previous arc, they can get a new key. Also what you’re saying is just not what happened. Royal Ripper didn’t pierce Garou before he fought Rover, Garou broke his sword and proceeded to punch his head off in the next panel. Garou then proceeded to have another fight after that (you do remember that Garou constantly gets stronger, right?) and then he “fought” Rover, where his attacks were totally ineffective and he was convinced that a single blast would kill him.
Garou literally gets stabbed in that same panel.

He was convinced the attack was going to kill him but it didn't. I agree Rover is much stronger than Royal Ripper. My point is, if you say Fubuki was as strong as now since the beggining of the series, nothing would contradict it. If you try to argue Do-S shouldn't scale to her, I bring up the Royal Ripper-Garou point, as a supporting evidence

But tbh, I don't see a reason why Fubuki could have gotten stronger in two or three days narratively speaking. It makes no sense. Imo, she should have a single key and Amai Mask should be above that.

Garou literally gets stabbed in that same panel.
He literally doesn’t. Where do you see him getting stabbed, is it before or after he punches RR’s head off? And again, Garou constantly gets stronger. He wasn’t even considered Dragon level when he fought RR, he only reached that level afterwards when he fought Unihorn, Showerhead and Super Mouse.

I’m not opposed to Fubuki only having one key, but the logic you’re using to justify it is faulty. Also “it makes no sense” is not an argument, that’s a fallacy.

He literally doesn’t. Where do you see him getting stabbed, is it before or after he punches RR’s head off? And again, Garou constantly gets stronger. He wasn’t even considered Dragon level when he fought RR, he only reached that level afterwards when he fought Unihorn, Showerhead and Super Mouse.

I’m not opposed to Fubuki only having one key, but the logic you’re using to justify it is faulty. Also “it makes no sense” is not an argument, that’s a fallacy.
nah dude, when Garou punches him you can see the blade entering Garous' sides

Then prove it makes sense.

Garou didn't get any stronger from RR to Rover. He only fought Unihorn, Supermouse and Showerhead, which didn't require him to evolve.

He gets stabbed right when he punches RR's face. After that he has the blade stuck in his stomach and blood is coming out of a hole. Then he procceeds to cover the wound with RR's clothes.

so you're saying that fubuki is strong enough to deflect rover's attacks but non amped bang and bomb cant? that makes no sense. now you're literally saying that fubuki is stronger than non amped bang and bomb. bang and bomb were already on the verge of being able to deflect rover's attacks, fubuki simply made them slightly stronger which was enough of a boost for them to do what they did.

it was an outlier. fubuki is at the bottom of A-Class in the webcomic even though she did the same feat in the webcomic. if she is 7-A why is she below the likes of snek and lightning max?

it was an outlier. fubuki is at the bottom of A-Class in the webcomic even though she did the same feat in the webcomic. if she is 7-A why is she below the likes of snek and lightning max?
I don't think this matters. The Hero Association isn't aware of her feats as far as we know.

The thing is I don't believe Rover's blasts are that powerful. Bang and Bomb aren't that powerful either. Just a kick from Darkshine did more damage than their CFDSF. Rover's 7-A rank is mainly because of durability and the martial atrists damaged Goo Orochi with multiple attacks.

Then prove it makes sense
And why should I do that, exactly? Things not making sense doesn’t mean they’re invalid, you can’t use argumentation from incredulity as a point.
Garou didn't get any stronger from RR to Rover. He only fought Unihorn, Supermouse and Showerhead, which didn't require him to evolve.
Blatantly stated that Garou is getting stronger, so no, Royal Ripper wouldn’t be scaling to 7-B for any reason. Especially when Garou only reached Dragon level after killing him, and baseline Dragon level is just Low 7-B+.
Were you not already told that we’re separating the manga and the webcomic? You can’t use something from the webcomic to go against the manga. We had a whole revision for this, come on now. Rover might not even be 7-A in the webcomic. Also by your logic, Fubuki would be 8-C, so saying “why is she beneath Snek” is absolutely not an argument.

I'm pretty sure power isn't everything when it comes to hero rankings. Considering it's implied she stays as number 1 for B class because of her insecurities and her need to be top for something. That would imply that she's likely much stronger than a lot of A-Class heroes and never moved up due to her insecurities

I'm pretty sure power isn't everything when it comes to hero rankings. Considering it's implied she stays as number 1 for B class because of her insecurities and her need to be top for something. That would imply that she's likely much stronger than a lot of A-Class heroes and never moved up due to her insecurities
Exactly, and her feats are already better than literally everyone in the A-Class and even some S-Class (cough cough TTM, cough cough Metal Bat, cough cough PPP and Genos before the Monster Association Arc).

Exactly, and her feats are already better than literally everyone in the A-Class and even some S-Class (cough cough TTM, cough cough Metal Bat, cough cough PPP and Genos before the Monster Association Arc).
If she wasn't insecure, Fubuki would be flexin' on people frfr

Also considering she is kinda wants fame and is attention seeking, there's no way she's gonna surpass amai mask in that

I agree with Fubuki not being 7-A, only due to her only being able to block a rover beam twice. And if you bring up her reinforcing Bang and Bomb's bodies, That was mostly Bang and Bomb. She said that they will move only a little bit better.

Can you imagine amai mask in the real world, or how amai mask stand on social media. Like they gonna be horny for amai mask just breathing, or cancel off the face of the planet when he's revealed to be a monster.

#AmaiMaskIsOverParty

Narratively, I would put Fubuki at the top of A-class. She'd be mid-demon level if it weren't for her performance against Rover. But let's see how she beats Psykos- that'll put this argument to rest.

I'd say fubuki should probably just downscale to Low 7-B+ maybe, as she is somewhat weaker than Rover, who's just baseline 7-B

I'd say fubuki should probably just downscale to Low 7-B+ maybe, as she is somewhat weaker than Rover, who's just baseline 7-B
Well, he should be above baseline, but to an unquantifiable degree. She should probably downscale though.
She said that they will move only a little bit better.
Bang stated that he could “pack a punch again” or something along those lines because of her, which is definitely AP and not speed.

Blatantly stated that Garou is getting stronger, so no, Royal Ripper wouldn’t be scaling to 7-B for any reason. Especially when Garou only reached Dragon level after killing him, and baseline Dragon level is just Low 7-B+.
No. Garou is the same as when he fought Royal Ripper, as he doesn't get stronger by killing someone that doesn't push him to his limits, so Tareo is probably comparing Garou to his A-class fight version. If you want to say Garou evolved after being stabbed, I think that's not enough evidence, but it's a possibility.

Doesn't Gyoro Gyoro state that Garou grows stronger after being in near death situations? Garou was in exactly that.

No. Garou is the same as when he fought Royal Ripper, as he doesn't get stronger by killing someone that doesn't push him to his limits, so Tareo is probably comparing Garou to his A-class fight version. If you want to say Garou evolved after being stabbed, I think that's not enough evidence, but it's a possibility.
This.
Also, Half Monster Garou gets stabbed by Royal Ripper is understandable because it was a piercing attack, so no scaling RR to HMG. Especially Garou severs the dude's head in one hit in the same panel.

Doesn't Garou become threat level Dragon after being stabbed by royal ripper? Before, we know he's only a demon level threat, as he didn't stomp 2 demons, even if he was holding back, I doubt he was already threat level dragon by then

I think the wiki treats the dude Garou who gets his ass kicked by Bug God and Royal Ripper as Human Garou, not Half-Monster. He begins transforming into his half-monster state when he awakens.
I think that's only when he truly started to become a half monster and become a dragon level threat. Prior, he was still a demon.

Back