• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure the dude in this image is enough to stomp Bug God and Royal Ripper. He proceeds to one-shot the latter and gets his stomach impaled, and then he meets the mouse and the other two dudes. At this point, he claims himself to be a Dragon-level, but I don't think it is safe to assume that he got massively stronger because he was only impaled. If I have to assume, it is just barely.

I'm pretty sure the dude in this image is enough to stomp Bug God and Royal Ripper. He proceeds to one-shot the latter and gets his stomach impaled, and then he meets the mouse and the other two dudes. At this point, he claims himself to be a Dragon-level, but I don't think it is safe to assume that he got massively stronger because he was only impaled. If I have to assume, it is just barely.
That was the same guy who survived blasts from rover, despite being weaker. So I doubt BG or RR scale to him in the slightest

Yeah. You're right, that was the same guy who tanked Rover's blasts albeit weaker, but it should be noted that he barely survived, much like Fubuki when she tanked that ridiculously huge energy ball from Rover as well. We know how Garou gets stronger with his Reactive Evolution. He can't get stronger on his own, he needs something to trigger him, and as far as we know, that is he needs to have a near-death experience or to fight opponents that are on the same level as him or weaker but not a stomp like with Royal Ripper.

You know right? He got stronger when he was cornered and pushed to his limits by Rover and later by Orochi, Darkshine, etc.. He showed to continually faster and stronger as he was in combat.
He doesn't get stronger when fighting somebody that he can stomp them. Like with 3P. It is obvious that Awakened Garou won't get stronger when he stomps the other S-Class heroes, but it must be when he fights Saitama.

Last edited:
When do you think Garou got reactive evolution? I personally think that he got it after awakening from RR and Bug god fight. Before that, he only had adaptation and technique mimicry (which doesn't make his body stronger at all).

Same there, I think his reactive evolution only starts to develop after he gets beaten to near death of when he's starting to become a monster.

I'd prefer a coloured one tbh, but that looks good. The current training saitama pictures look terrible

I don’t really see why it matters tbh, plus a lot of the manga images aren’t full-body, like the profiles are usually supposed to have.

Yeah, we should use some manga images instead of anime ones. Also, why does Saitama need an image for when he gets serious?

Because he looks different when serious, as his features become a lot sharper. I don't think child saitama needs a pic tbh, only normal, training and serious.

Mmm, I just gave a lot of examples of manga profiles that use anime pics. And a good portion of the OPM profiles had proper full-body pictures before Usk changed them. Some of them (Tatsumaki, King and Watchdog Man for example) still do.

Also something doesn’t need to have a pic just because it’s a key.

Wait really? I thought it was new. Hope we get a translation soon, I kinda wanna see more about Pig God, and him interacting with Amai is interesting

Yeah, Volume 23 didn't have many changes and there was only one person on the reddit (that I know of) who got his hands on a copy, so he was releasing all the content we got at the time and he never gave out the bonus chapter. So it never ended up in the hands of translators... hopefully we can get a translation now

Oof.

Random question: if you could see OPM crossover with any verse, what verse would you want to see it crossover with?

I'd probably say either My hero academia or the MCU, I wouldn't choose a verse that is massively different to OPM in terms of story and feats. I've seen theories trying to connect BNHA and OPM together lmao

MHA is a sequel to OPM and Saitama is a previous user of One For All

On a more serious note, I’d also like to see MHA and OPM crossover.

I think those 2 would actually work really well together tbh. I'd think OPM would do fine alongside MCU, but the MCU would work better alongside BNHA rather OPM imo

Bnha is the best choice, seeing the heroes interact with each other and their reactions would be gold.

Attack on titan once got a crossover with Marvel... wich was practically just the heroes curbstomping the hell out of the titans.
If OPM got a crossover with Marvel i feel like it would have a lot more potential.

Back