• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sure he's faster, but we already list him at MHS+ with the Atomic Slash due to upscaling like that. Considering how consistent it is shown that his swinging speed is better than his movement speed I don't think there's enough to warrant him having a total MHS+ upgrade.

I figured the attack was MHS, but assuming so, AS seems to have simply slipped past it. It is not possible to upscale AS's movement speed into MHS+ via the scaling chain?

dry DSK = Mach 774,

dry DSK = Genos >> Genos that fought G4 = G4 > G5 > AS's movement/reaction speed (moved past G5 before he could react)
Shouldn't it be < instead of >?

How fast were G4’s lasers? Because G5 should, logically, scale above his lasers in speed and Atomic Samurai was able to slice one of said lasers after it was fired, when it was a few inches from his face, and his sword was by his side and had not yet begun to move.

Huh, I'd say he has good reaction speed, but it was still to be expected, I mean it's not like that laser beam was SoL or anywhere close to SoL and we don't have any solid proof anyway, thus maybe not too impressive. Probably just MHS.

Vaguely fast. The SoL stuff was considered to not be legitimate due to them bending constantly. If its a legitimate laser than AS would have a feat in the Sub-Rel or Rel range.
KKK no, I calculated this feat considering it was SoL and it was 18c (FTL+)

Before the High 7-A stuff, should I change Gouketsu to Goketsu? For the page name.

I personally would rather use Gouketsu to remain consistent with the OPM Wiki which even gives an explanation why that spelling is more accurate on the trivia.

I don't follow this discussion, so please tell me, why Genos Large Country+ to Continent? The profile is scale from Tatsumaki, but Tatsumaki is High 6-A. I don't understand

Because Psykorochi’s attacks are large country to continental level. I believe they’ve been calced, I’m just not certain if anyone has added the calcs to their profiles yet. Someone else here probably knows where the calcs are, I don’t, I’m not good at calcs so I don’t pay much attention to them.

I don't follow this discussion, so please tell me, why Genos Large Country+ to Continent? The profile is scale from Tatsumaki, but Tatsumaki is High 6-A. I don't understand
There was a calc for the explosion that Genos and Psykorochi caused which was large country+ and Continental plus is because he back scales to a weakened Pskyorochi I think.

Там был calc для взрыва, который вызвали Генос и Psykorochi, который был большой страной+ и континентальным плюсом, потому что он вернулся к ослабленному Pskyorochi, я думаю.
Calc is no longer there

I still think Tatsumaki’s durability on her profile should be changed to “multi-continent with aura, even higher with barriers”, as it currently implies Psykorochi actually damaged through Tatsumaki through one of her barriers or even broke it, which clearly isn’t the case, and Tatsumaki’s spherical barriers have never been broken thus far. It would be a pretty big event.

She was also attacking when Psykorochi fired the God Blast so, if the webcomic weakness still holds true, her defence becomes weaker when she attacks.

> She was also attacking when Psykorochi fired the God Blast so, if the webcomic weakness still holds true, her defence becomes weaker when she attacks.

That's assuming she didn't have the reaction speed to switch over to her defenses. Especially as she noticed the blast before it was fired.

At best, that means she stopped attacking in time to increase her aura’s defence. No psychic barrier was present regardless.

He downscales from Psyrochi considerably, who is nearly baseline High 6-A.
I explained it in the CRT

Also, there's still a calc that puts him at High 6-B+ or 6-B. But yeah the main reason is him downscaling from a weakened psyrochi.

Garou didnt even try lol , he didnt even use any martial arts but just normally blocking and adapting to syuiru own style

Yeah, Suiryu wouldn't stand a chance if Garou was trying. I wonder how the Garou now compares to the human Garou we saw in season 2.

Back