• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldn't armored Boros be High 6-C instead of 6-C since he should be superior to Orochi, who got on shot to bits by Saitama while Boros survived it. Saitama used a casual punch against both. Also which chapter is stated by Geryuganshoop that Boros is able to wipe out all life on Earth in 10 days. I can't find it

Armoured Boros is featless and I’m pretty sure Orochi would obliterate his armour pretty handily.

Saitama’s attacks aren’t a good measurement stick; Saitama hit Orochi normally, because he saw him as nothing as a monster. However, Saitama tends to hold back and not hit normally against opponents he sees as a non-threat or he can emphasise with, like Overgrown Rover and Boros.

Considering Saitama began talking to Boros after punching him, he expected him to survive, so it wasnt a very powerful punch in the first place.

How much effort would Tatsumaki need to throw rocks in order to damage Darkshine?
Considering the difference in their ratings, she would probably not need much effort unless Darkshine turns out to have High 6-A durability.

Theres no source for “Geryuganshoop said Boros can eliminate all life in ten days” though. I don’t see how that would be relevant anyway; Geryuganshoop did not know of absolute monsters like Tatsumaki so his statement isn’t even accurate in the first place.

I still don’t think Murata’s sub-light statement should be taken as accurate either. He’s not the writer, nor the creator, nor the one who determines the strength of the characters; that’s all ONE’s doing. Anything Murata says, is either directly passed to him by ONE, or his own headcanon.

Theres no source for “Geryuganshoop said Boros can eliminate all life in ten days” though. I don’t see how that would be relevant anyway; Geryuganshoop did not know of absolute monsters like Tatsumaki so his statement isn’t even accurate in the first place.
Okay, I don't know where that comes from but it's not like as if that statement is used to scale Boros' Sealed form to Tatsumaki so if a statement like that really exists, then it likely refers to how quickly Boros usually would be able to wipe out all life on a planet.

VXImtRZ.png

Why was this statement disregarded? I forgot

What do we do with the statement about Boros being able to wipe out all life on Earth within 10 days? In my opinion, we should either link the source if it exists or remove the statement if it doesn't.

I don't think it changes the rating, but I feel it should be removed as there's no link to it nor is there a scan of it. And I'm 95% sure Boros could destroy all life on earth under 10 days

In my opinion, we should either link the source if it exists or remove the statement if it doesn't.
Comes from two sources: This Gery statement from a webcomic Q&A and this interview that also mentions the same Gery statement:

• 災害 レベルは竜だが、ゲリュガンシュプによると「 レベル 竜なんてもんじゃないよ。10日もあれば地球全土を更地に出来るだろう」とのこと。

If (BNHA) Nine was in OPM, what would his disaster level be and what S class would be sent against him?

Also, could Tatsumaki solo Legendary Picture’s Godzilla Verse?

Last edited:
Judging by his profile and assuming you're talking about the bnha version. I'd say threat level dragon considering a lot of other dragon threats are around that level.

For second, I think she pretty much AP stomps

Judging by his profile and assuming you're talking about the bnha version. I'd say threat level dragon considering a lot of other dragon threats are around that level.

For second, I think she pretty much AP stomps
Nine would be a pretty slow Dragon level threat, Demon level might be more appropriate.

If reacting to Boros’ ships’ bullets is a speed feat for Tatsumaki on her profile, shouldn’t also her reacting to, dodging numerous of and casually catching from relatively point blank range of Psykorochi’s beams also be a supporting feat?
Those beams cross continental distances in what seems like less than a second. That seems pretty fast.

Also her durability should still be changed to “multi-continental with aura, even higher with barriers”. The current wording implies Psykorochi damaged or broke through a barrier and dealt damage to Tatsumaki, who withstood the beam, which clearly is not what happened.

> Also her durability should still be changed to “multi-continental with aura, even higher with barriers”. The current wording implies Psykorochi damaged or broke through a barrier and dealt damage to Tatsumaki, who withstood the beam, which clearly is not what happened.

You'd need to calculate her durability if you're assigning that feat to just to her aura.

But the calculation is already done, her profile is simply assuming that she used her barrier to defend against the God Blast, which she clearly did not do; it was her natural aura that did that.

No calculations needs to be made because it’s already calculated, only the wording of the profile needs to be changed.

@Nehz; that's the calc for Psykos' AP.

As I brought up though in a previous revision thread for this topic, not all of that beam hit Tatsumaki.

It doesn’t matter if the beam did not hit her entirely or not; the focus is this: her profile, currently, says she used a barrier. She did not use a barrier. Therefore, the wording should be changed, as the information it currently using is false.

(also, unrelated: where can I find a HD version of her profile image? For science.)

@Nehz; that's the calc for Psykos' AP.

As I brought up though in a previous revision thread for this topic, not all of that beam hit Tatsumaki.
In that case, someone needs to calculate how much force has actually hit Tatsumaki.

New RAWs came out.

SPOILERS:

. . .
. . .
. . .
Focused Atomic Slash no longer exists. Zombieman might have a new durability or speed feat? Not sure.

Yeah. But remember, we still have the huge fight on the surface to get to so the
focused atomic slash may possibly reappear then. Atomic Samurai shows great mobility in this fight as you say Sekiro, as do Zombieman and Homeless Emperor surprisingly! Homeless Emperor should be given superhuman movement speed.

We also get a new... tiger level monster? I think somebody should calc blowing up those building feats to see what they get, probably another High 8-C feat.

The biggest change is the chapter order though and it will have huge consequences for a few encounters. Murata has combined three chapters into one right here(all of old 111, old 112 and half of 113). Two fights are liable to change:
Orochi vs Saitama and Saitama vs Rover. Chronologically speaking, Saitama is with Child Emperor right now at the same point that he was fighting Orochi before the redraws, so Orochi is presumably looking for him and will fight him now that he is heading below the surface. Depending on how that plays out, I could even see Orochi fighting Tatsumaki since Gyoro Gyoro wanted him to do that originally and now that the chronology has changed so drastically... Saitama punching Rover may also change.

I think Puri vs the monsters and Darkshine vs Bug God will stay the same, but who knows at this point

Last edited:
Raw for those who haven't seen it: https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156668686835

Regrettably I don't think it will be a lifting strength upgrade. Eyeballing him pushing up the buildings, it's probably Class M- maybe higher end of Class K, but not higher than his current class G rating. Also, Homeless Emperor should be upgraded to at least "Supersonic" physical movement speed for dodging zombieman and his physical tier should be changed to unknown. In the redraws he clearly has superhuman speed and therefore superhuman physicality to an unknown extent. Presumably still noticeably weaker than Zombieman though

Back