• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Annoying wank isn't related to Tiers only, my friend, there's more than that, despite not being pushed to 4-A, I was always more bothered with Tatsumaki's fanboys than with Boros' fanboys

Mainly because Boros' wank is fun af, while Tatsumaki's are just simps simping 😌
then you didnt have to deal with many boros' fanboys yet.
saying that tatsumaki is more wanked than boros is an ABSURD. He's compared to EVER SINGLE CHARACTER that has an impressive feat, and he's dead fo over a decade LOL.
and actually, tatsumaki is more underestimated than wanked.
mostly of the fandom thinks that the fodder mob is stronger than her.

OPM new 4-A feat is kind vague honestly and it can be interpreted in multiple ways not only to mention after that we can clearly see that none of their feats are anything close to 4-A like at all

Last edited:
I get the new feat can seem iffy because it's not given as much narrative focus as the moon table flip. But unless something directly contradicts it (like it being an illusion/ a black hole / some space warping effect) i'd say it can be calced reliably just with the visuals and the different ends given based on the assumptions taken, even if the most lowballed one will be chosen. (Wich is like a 4-B calc in comicvine).
Sure, it would help if we got some " Oh my god! They just destroyed everything for a 20000 lightyear length! That's exactly 889 stars!!!" But this isn't a chinese novel.

Also the argument of the 4-A feat being iffy because no feat after that comes close is rather bad. You can't reliably draw a fight on that scale unless you go full Gurren lagann and sacrifice pages for double spread panels. The feat is there to show their blows are that strong.
Dragon Ball for example commonly has a character blowing up a planet casually, and when they fight for real 98% of the fight are feats between tier 8 and 7. It can't really be expect for every punch they throw to destroy a universe when we already have feats and statements before to tell us they are that strong.

Tatsumaki fans when they discover the height of consent
You when you discover the IQ of consent.
rock-one-eyebrow-raised-rock-staring.gif

It came before, and people who are iffy about this feat definitely don't accept it as an actual Gamma Ray Burst
We're having a likely rating. 5-A, likely High 4-C.

Garou regarded Saitama's power as so great that it was necessary for him to copy and refine it in order to win. That same Garou who is likely High 4-C thought that Saitama was >>>> said High 4-C, and after copying Saitama's power reached 4-B to 3-C (depending on which calc we use). It seems consistent.

You say garou is Only 5a likely High 4c before copying serios punch unless i misunderstood?
If so doubt he is that much weaker
He can still a few hits when he doesn't use saitama mode and scratched saitama Before serios punch

You would need to live on IO for 224 days ish to reach the level of exposure Garou passively emits in seconds/minutes

And even then that would not be at all comparable to standing near Garou who would expose you to that level of radiation in seconds
The real problem is breathing there bruh not the radiation

Rewatching S2, it's crazy to see how far Garou has come, from nearly getting killed by Metal Bat and pawned on by WDM to what he is now.

I know I'm a Boros bro and all but I wonder if Psycho orochi and Tats can get some kind of buff from being God amped in the future scaling.

Could you tell me what he said exactly?
"I remember, I think it was 2 weeks ago, someone said that someone actually calculated how fast Garou moved when he and Platinum Sperm made that gigantic constellation around Z city where they were fighting. They calculated that this muthaf***er was moving at 4 times the speed of light."

"Now... whether that matters, it doesn't matter at this point in time since we just saw an attack so fast and so ferocious that it wiped out [a chunk of the cosmos]. We're well past lightspeed bull**** now"

"I remember, I think it was 2 weeks ago, someone said that someone actually calculated how fast Garou moved when he and Platinum Sperm made that gigantic constellation around Z city where they were fighting. They calculated that this muthaf***er was moving at 4 times the speed of light."

"Now... whether that matters, it doesn't matter at this point in time since we just saw an attack so fast and so ferocious that it wiped out [a chunk of the cosmos]. We're well past lightspeed bull**** now"
thanks friend

Hey guys I got this message on my message wall in Community Fandom. It's a guy who wanted us to analyze his calculation for the star destruction feat.

Was wondering if any of you could look over it.

Back