• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
xa2jhrtp1da91.png

The Folded Space Explanation actually seems plausible. I hope we get actual clarification.

Yeah I really don't like these matches. It always gets heated and a lot of the One Piece fans severely over-estimate their characters while underestimating OPM chars. It just ends up being the same annoying match over and over again.

Like seriously, on the last one there was a guy saying Luffy had comparable or better Reactive Evolution than Garou. At this point I don't even want to partake in them.

Yeah I really don't like these matches. It always gets heated and a lot of the One Piece fans severely over-estimate their characters while underestimating OPM chars. It just ends up being the same annoying match over and over again.

Like seriously, on the last one there was a guy saying Luffy had comparable or better Reactive Evolution than Garou. At this point I don't even want to partake in them.
It's not even One Piece. It's the fact that everyone just suddenly decided to make 3 Garou matches per day to stack up on Garou losses. At this point, ima just leave the vs match part of vsbw. It's ridiculous.

That doesn't mean anything.

A 7-B can one-shot a 9-A, but if that 9-A is MHS+ with hax, while the 7-B is SS with durability negation, it's a stomp match.
Garou being at a practically permanent 15% speed disadvantage is the end of the world and he can't possibly get around that I guess.

Garou being at a practically permanent 15% speed disadvantage is the end of the world and he can't possibly get around that I guess.
The guy literally has a speed advantage no matter what, and his weapon makes Garou braindead.

You say that you're looking for a fair match, when you swapped 2 different characters after realizing they would lose to Garou, just for it to be a stomp.

Again, I'm done with these vs matches. It's stupid.

The guy literally has a speed advantage no matter what, and his weapon makes Garou braindead. Is a Warhammer character

You say that you're looking for a fair match, when you swapped 2 different characters after realizing they would lose to Garou, just for it to be a stomp.

Fix it for u

The guy literally has a speed advantage no matter what, and his weapon makes Garou braindead.

The fight wouldn't be long enough to Chakax to use the sword enough to drop Garou by any noticeable degree, I said that later in the thread because it was brought up as an argument as some extreme advantage for Chakax LMFAO

2 becuase Garou stomped, 1 becuase they stomped Garou, and the last(Chakax) was my answer to Garou auto-blitzing Grimgor.

Garou losing doesn't make the match a stomp, not if he has any win condition, you guys should avoid jumping into that conclusion so easily
I never said Garou losing makes it a stomp match.

I said that when Garou is at a disadvantage in speed no matter what, and if he's hit by any attack he becomes dumb, then it's a stomp match. He has no way to win.

Back