• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Newendigo's also asking if the result should be squared-rooted or not.
FTLfCoBUAAAdpXA

so with people wanting it to be 3-C, isn't 3-C pretty barren for good match ideas? The only big ones i can remember being in 3-C are Marvel people and Digimon

People saying the gaping hole is a shadow is quite possibly the most mind numbing display of physics illiteracy I've ever seen from any fandom.
Nah I could see it being a shadow
d̵u̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵a̵b̵s̵e̵n̵c̵e̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵l̵i̵g̵h̵t̵,̵ ̵b̵e̵c̵a̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵a̵ ̵b̵u̵n̵c̵h̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵s̵t̵a̵r̵s̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵g̵o̵t̵ ̵b̵l̵o̵w̵n̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵s̵h̵i̵t̵

Nah I could see it being a shadow
d̵u̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵a̵b̵s̵e̵n̵c̵e̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵l̵i̵g̵h̵t̵,̵ ̵b̵e̵c̵a̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵a̵ ̵b̵u̵n̵c̵h̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵s̵t̵a̵r̵s̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵g̵o̵t̵ ̵b̵l̵o̵w̵n̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵s̵h̵i̵t̵
Wait until they find out that night time is literally a shadow.
Or even this.
images

Any CRT is better suited for when the fight is actually over. For all we know either something changes in a redraw or the next chapter changes the context of the void.

It's one of the reasons why we said no CRTs involving Garou, Saitama or Blast until it's over.

Saitama and Garou were sent to SATURN in a second, IRL physic argument = lame
Lmao, they are in jupiter, not Saturn.

Maybe ? Although the name uses that, we don't usually follow attack names so literally
I personally believe this one occasion is emphatized enough to be considered.

Just in case, the square-root of 6763.7035 Zettas (Which is the equivalent of 6^24 units) would be 2.6007121^12, or in our system: 2.6 TeraFoes, 4-B

I don't think that really works as a complaint when our entire site is dedicated for attempting to apply reality and math to quantify fiction.
yeah, but you cant apply every real life logic to fiction lol. that one for the instance, which I was replying to, is one instance.

Last edited:

Just in case, the square-root of 6763.7035 Zettas (Which is the equivalent of 6^24 units) would be 2.6007121^12, or in our system: 2.6 TeraFoes, 4-B
I'm not seeing any reason to apply it to this. It was two Serious Punches clashing. Therefor it was the power of a Serious Punch multiplied by 2. There is no reason to apply square root to it other than "But the name tho".

Lmao, they are in jupiter, not Saturn.

why would we even square root the result if they survived the attacks anyways

Doesn’t make sense to cut it in half
We know that they both have the durability to tank it, and are still above that since they can seemingly trade blows that actually do damage at the end of the chapter
how does it not make sense to cut it in half? The energy of their two clashed punches caused the feat, therefor to find the individual energy of each, you divide by 2

how does it not make sense to cut it in half? The energy of their two clashed punches caused the feat, therefor to find the individual energy of each, you divide by 2
Well yes, in that instance they were only responsible for half that energy
but also the durability would still scale, and at the very least Saitama would still able to hurt Garou in spite of his durability scaling to it
and maybe Garou will have hurt Saitama so he has a chance of scaling too

Limão, they are in jupiter's moon, not jupiter
They are around jupiter, so technically I'm still right

I'm not seeing any reason to apply it to this. It was two Serious Punches clashing. Therefor it was the power of a Serious Punch multiplied by 2. There is no reason to apply square root to it other than "But the name tho".
I though is due to the scale of the attack compared to the rest of blows that we see when they land on Io, Saitama delivers multiple consecutive serious punches to Garou in quick sucession and they don't seem to be on the same scale.

I though is due to the scale of the attack compared to the rest of blows that we see when they land on Io, Saitama delivers multiple consecutive serious punches to Garou in quick sucession and they don't seem to be on the same scale.
I'm not understanding why the scale of the attack suddenly justifies the use of square root. Saitama's punches, like many anime characters, can have their damage controlled most of the time. Hell, he is literally able to hold back to 8-B levels of power. Not to mention the fact that this was a lot more destructive because Saitama was incredibly angry. Either way, there's not really an argument for applying the square root. It'd be trying to argue that the result of two punches clashing is not in fact the energy of each punch added together, but somehow inexplicably the energy of a single punch but squared.

Last edited:
The argument Bobsican used, that being the light of the stars being merely scattered, is actually debated a hell ton more on Spacebattles, if you guys didn't know.

Back