• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The fact that Saitama is going full power against Garou is another indicator. It might not end this arc but it could end in the one after.

If the deepl translation is accurate that is

We still don't know who the fist that turned against god is
It's Saitama.
why the OPM universe is so full of monsters
God's influence and contamination.
But fr, anyone got an idea why OPM is ending so early?

AFAIK, it's doing really well sales wise. It's still highly popular and talked about. There's been a lot of positive reaction from what I've seen, more than the negative honestly.
Eh, the sales have hit an all-time low.
1657127642634.png

And I have checked some Japanese forums, they don't like the way the manga is going and are very vocal about it.

I guess the series ending at the MA arc also explains the lack of Fubuki vs Psykos. As that fight was the foreshadowing to GOD in the webcomic. And here, GOD is already taking center stage

1657127642634.png

And I have checked some Japanese forums, they don't like the way the manga is going and are very vocal about it.
The people who hate are the more vocal about stuff.

look at fairy tail, nothing but vocal hate yet the series keeps going without end.

Ok. So I’m really intrigued. But not in a positive note.

I’ve been positive in these last couple chapters because I wanted to see what this would have led to in later arcs.

This means Blast is about to do some stuff soon. And so are his teammates.

Back