• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But Saitama called Boros strong tho
This is true. It's also important to note that Boris helped direct the energy away, meaning Boris downscales, likely to about 1/4th the full yield give or take.

Boros is the strongest member of his species and as such is > Boris.

Thus it's not unreasonable to assume Boros is within the ballpark of the serious punch squared based on basic scaling above Boris.

Bad translation. Here is what it said:
Thank you for visiting Dr. Morikawa and Dr. Tsukushi! Excuse me, I'm sorry
🙏
✨
I'm not paying attention to this series, but I'll do my best with ONE teacher! Congratulations to Mr. Tsukushi for the start of the second season of Made in Abyss! I will check it on Amapura today!

This is true. It's also important to note that Boris helped direct the energy away, meaning Boris downscales, likely to about 1/4th the full yield give or take.

Boros is the strongest member of his species and as such is > Boris.

Thus it's not unreasonable to assume Boros is within the ballpark of the serious punch squared based on basic scaling above Boris.
I can’t wait for the CRT from someone who actually believes in this logic.

My (Non Sincere) Boros Arguments:

Boris is a member of Boros' race. Boros asserted that he was the supreme lifeform of his species.

Boris was able to aid Blast in displacing the energy from the Serious Punch^2. However there are pertinent aspects of this feat.

Members of Boros' species wear armour to inhibit their power. Boris didn't remove his armour when he guided the explosion. Boris would also be capable of transformation after removing his armour, just as Boros is.

Boris scales beyond Boris due to his status as the zenith of their species.

Boros >>>>>>> Garou

Thank you for visiting Dr. Morikawa and Dr. Tsukushi! Excuse me, I'm sorry 🙏 ✨ The final battle will be with the cat character Torako versus Saitama, but I'll do my best with ONE teacher! Congratulations to Mr. Tsukushi for the start of the second season of Made in Abyss! I will check it on Amapura today!

That's what the translation says:

Mr. Morikawa, Mr. Tsukushi, thank you for reading our work! Thank you very much for your kind words. This series is just about to end, but I will do my best together with ONE sensei! Tsukushi-sensei, congratulations on the start of the second season of Maid in Abyss! I will check it out on Amapura today!

That's what the translation says:
Mr. Morikawa, Mr. Tsukushi, thank you for reading our work! Thank you very much for your kind words. This series is just about to end, but I will do my best together with ONE sensei! Tsukushi-sensei, congratulations on the start of the second season of Maid in Abyss! I will check it out on Amapura today!
Thank you for visiting Dr. Morikawa and Dr. Tsukushi! Excuse me, I'm sorry
🙏

✨

I'm not paying attention to this series, but I'll do my best with ONE teacher! Congratulations to Mr. Tsukushi for the start of the second season of Made in Abyss! I will check it on Amapura today!

So...they're not going to do the whole Tatsumaki vs Saitama fight...?

Son of a...!

What's the point of all the mysterious build up between Blast, the Justice League rip offs and God if they're just going to end it so suddenly?

An entire universe of potential plot holes have opened up to me, and I don't like it.

Massively disappointing if true, but it’d explain why they showed Saitama’s limitations so suddenly
I thought all these added new elements to the franchise were neat but that was with the idea that there was going to be years still for these new concepts to developed.

Now though, it all just feel rushed. We still don't know who the fist that turned against god is, or why the OPM universe is so full of monsters, or even what Saitama breaking his limiter really means or why Garou breaking his limiter and becoming a monster wasn't enough to bridge the gap between them such that a literal deus ex machina was needed.

Just...sigh....

So...they're not going to do the whole Tatsumaki vs Saitama fight...?

Son of a...!

What's the point of all the mysterious build up between Blast, the Justice League rip offs and God if they're just going to end it so suddenly?

An entire universe of potential plot holes have opened up to me, and I don't like it.

I thought all these added new elements to the franchise were neat but that was with the idea that there was going to be years still for these new concepts to developed.

Now though, it all just feel rushed. We still don't know who the fist that turned against god is, or why the OPM universe is so full of monsters, or even what Saitama breaking his limiter really means or why Garou breaking his limiter and becoming a monster wasn't enough to bridge the gap between them such that a literal deus ex machina was needed.

Just...sigh....
False alarm. Apparently nothing about the series ending.

But fr, anyone got an idea why OPM is ending so early?

AFAIK, it's doing really well sales wise. It's still highly popular and talked about. There's been a lot of positive reaction from what I've seen, much more than the negative honestly. And I see it trending every now and then. And I don't think Murata and ONE forgot about everything post the MA arc.

So what gives?

If the series is ending it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

That would explain the setup for certain webcomic arcs being gone and the massive deviation from the webcomic

But fr, anyone got an idea why OPM is ending so early?

AFAIK, it's doing really well sales wise. There's been a lot of positive reaction from what I've seen. And I see it trending every now and then. And I don't think Murata and ONE forgot about everything post the MA arc.

So what gives?

One punch man 2

If the series is ending it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

That would explain the setup for certain webcomic arcs being gone and the massive deviation from the webcomic
Also with the lacks of webcomic updates. It maybe that ONE has lost interest in the webcomic and has chosen to focus on the manga. Which may mean the only active OPM media left would be... The Anime...

Oh boy I hope y'all like waiting

Back