• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.php

Saitama to garou be like

Last edited:
The main thing going against the series as a whole ending completely is the fact so much foreshadowing stuff has been set up. There's also the fact that Mangaka "soon" isnt really equivalent to what most people think of as "soon". Just look at One Piece.

For now, let's just wait for any other information, and go back to talking about the cool chapter.

Like how Saitama just ******* kicking the gate made me audibly snort

The main thing going against the series as a whole ending completely is the fact so much foreshadowing stuff has been set up. There's also the fact that Mangaka "soon" isnt really equivalent to what most people think of as "soon". Just look at One Piece.

For now, let's just wait for any other information, and go back to talking about the cool chapter.

Like how Saitama just ******* kicking the gate made me audibly snort
What is that, space time manip?

Hmm...weird. The translation I did was like this:

"Thanks for visiting Dr. Morikawa and Dr.
Tsukushi! Excuse me, sorry, this series is also before the final focus, but I will do my best with ONE teacher!
Congratulations to Mr. Tsukushi for the start of the second season of Made in Abyss! I'll check it out on Amazon today!"

And the person that Murata replied to said this:

Saitama's serious battle starts with the color of "a feeling of one last boss that can never be defeated", and I'm very excited about it...! What is this confusing battle that is very easy (?) to understand! Also, if someone like George-sensei tells me a completely unusual cartoonist, I'm glad...

Hm... I think people will find an account that was created a short time ago strange. Lol

Back