• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

Saitama admits this is a real fight in the monologue.

"Even though you could say my deepest desire has been fulfilled...."
"I don't feel the slightest bit excited."
Saitama getting the fight he wanted this early is so lame lmao

41a2qv.jpg

I'm still convinced Torako Cat from the manga (the cat who scratched Saitama) will come in and whip her tail and help Saitama carry the Genos core so Saitama can kill God.

tbf it's kinda dumb, especially since Saitama is not even tearing Garou apart or doing any notable visible damage, but there's still God left.
if it was that kinda copium, i'd disagree but it'd be whatever. on the reddit though there are literally people saying "oh Saitama is still holding back guys!!!!"

Ngl, i think this being an actual fight, something Saitama wanted so bad, being sullied and completely overtaken by the tragedy of seemingly losing his best friend, someone who is so earnest about his care for him despite the fact Saitama's pretty depressed, is a good character moment. Saitama's friends and his connections with these people are more important than getting a good fight could ever be

From a narrative perspective, Saitama already going all-out already is questionable at best, and I only say that because there's still the chance of him just getting stronger. Not to mention we still have a few arcs to go before there's even a chance of the final battle of sorts, unless the predictions about the series ending soon actually do come true, but I heavily doubt it.

Still, at least there is now irrefutable evidence against Saitama being unbeatable for the wankers.

Ngl, i think this being an actual fight, something Saitama wanted so bad, being sullied and completely overtaken by the tragedy of seemingly losing his best friend, someone who is so earnest about his care for him despite the fact Saitama's pretty depressed, is a good character moment. Saitama's friends and his connections with these people are more important than getting a good fight could ever be
Finally someone got it. Got downvoted to hell, and then banned on r/OPM for speaking about this (in more detail and some things about the Manga change and Season 3)

WE NEED TORAKO RANKED NOW.

From a narrative perspective, Saitama already going all-out already is questionable at best, and I only say that because there's still the chance of him just getting stronger. Not to mention we still have a few arcs to go before there's even a chance of the final battle of sorts, unless the predictions about the series ending soon actually do come true, but I heavily doubt it.

Still, at least there is now irrefutable evidence against Saitama being unbeatable for the wankers.
Aint been beat yet 😌

WE NEED TORAKO RANKED NOW.
We need Torako power scaled if you all are taking everything in the manga seriously 😐

But what about the webcomic? Does that mean that ONE just abandoned it and has decided to stick with the manga? That can't be. Doesn't make sense...

Back