• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guys look this ******* idiot tried fighting garou

And then freezes to death after like a min or so with no radiating heat source from the damn earth or sun

why do you think light, sound and air passes through his infinity😮‍💨

I think his infinity automatically targets what he can perceive/understand. That’s why an organic structure was drawn behind Gojo to imply he doesn’t understand poison until he understands them yet and/or it will be difficult to program it to his auto “shield”.

infinity is likened to a programmed auto aim, you can’t aim at a target you haven’t programmed. Well, technically Gojo is the target but he can’t “shield” against things he hasn’t programmed his infinity to block automatically.

Garou copies infinity anyway🤓
Bro, when Gojo was fighting Jogo Jogo hit him with some magma blast that was blocked by infinity, the heat from it which is able to instantly burn people never effected Gojo due to infinity.

Gojo never mentions that he is freezing or feels cold while that's happening so he likely has a space where he has sufficient body heat then has infinity in-between with Garou's radiation on the other side.

Bro, when Gojo was fighting Jogo Jogo hit him with some magma blast that was blocked by infinity, the heat from it which is able to instantly burn people never effected Gojo due to infinity.

Gojo never mentions that he is freezing or feels cold while that's happening so he likely has a space where he has sufficient body heat then has infinity in-between with Garou's radiation on the other side.
Your first mistake was comparing Garou to normal people 🗿

Gojo can handle the heat

He’s already submitting the chapter :0

how do you know? Also, I wonder why. He has basically another week before the due date. Guess he'll be working on the next-next chapter already

Edit: actually, this makes me worried. what if it was this quick because it was just a redraw?

Murata redraws it so that the fight never happened and the two are still at the table, thus I quit reading the series. (🧢)
even if this series went to absolute shit like this, I don't think I'd be able to stop reading it. But man would I complain.

Back