• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have two matchups I've been thinking about and why. Wondering if anyone would give input on them, see if they're even worth posting a thread for.

#1 Mob vs. Geryganshoop: Geryuganshoop's AP is 31.8 Gigatons, and Mobs when at 100% has an AP of 38.5 Gigatons, and Mob is more haxxed, and faster in reaction seed, but far outclassed in attack speed. Interesting matchup. Might be a stomp in ???% though.

#2 Shallot vs. 5A Cosmic Fear Mode Garou: Pretty sure Garou wins, but both get stronger as they fight and can replicate each other's techniques.

You will need a very good resistance, since mimicry is based much more on "quality" than "layers". And Garou's quality of Power mimicry is sweet

Wouldn't all of those guys just die because of the radiation aura?
Radiation isn't tangible by normal means, but it it still a physical present thing. Gojo would block it out with Infinity. It also isn't instant death, so Beerus could blitz and one-shot, but if he does it with a punch or something he might die quickly after. Still, Garou isn't surviving either way unless Beerus is too casual and reckless about it.

Itachi and All Might definitely die from radiation though. Neither of them really have a snowball's chance in hell of beating him even when ignoring the radiation.

Instead of waiting for the fight to end, let's just update Garou and wank him as much as possible without losing all sense of reason, like wanking him to 3-A with MFTL+ speed or something.

Wait no, wanking him to High 3-A and infinite speed via scaling to casual Saitama who is infinite.

Instead of waiting for the fight to end, let's just update Garou and wank him as much as possible without losing all sense of reason, like wanking him to 3-A with MFTL+ speed or something.

Wait no, wanking him to High 3-A and infinite speed via scaling to casual Saitama who is infinite.
farcy6-farcry.gif

I never understood the wc Golden Sperm hype, like his most recognizable feat is failing to blitz a weakened Tatsumaki and then getting stomped by Garou. Hell even manga Golden Sperm who isn't the ultimate form got to do something by knocking Darkshine in one punch.

I know the hopelesness of the heroes was the point in the wc but I feel Platinum Sperm did it better by casually knocking the whole S class out with his tail/head and being confident enough to take King on a 1v1 until Garou suddenly appeared.

Last edited:
I never understood the wc Golden Sperm hype, like his most recognizable feat is failing to blitz a weakened Tatsumaki and then getting stomped by Garou. Hell even manga Golden Sperm who isn't the ultimate form got to do something by knocking Darkshine in one punch.

I know the hopelesness of the heroes was the point in the wc but I feel Platinum Sperm did it better by casually knocking the whole S class out with his tail/head and being confident enough to take King on a 1v1 until Garou suddenly appeared.
Its cuz Golden sperm in the wc was the supreme chad. And common knowledges tells us…
Supreme chad>>>chad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

Tatsumaki views him as a powerful opponent as well, considering how she thought of him after the fight, against Saitama.

Also GS was a gigachad and his reveal was pretty chaddy. In the manga his reveal was kinda boring, which I suspect is just cause they wanted to add in PS. PS was fine, didn't dislike him, but I do feel like he was forced in.

Hard disagree.

Golden Sperm in the WC wasn't meant to show how hopeless the heroes are, and Sweet Mask even says they could take him down if they work together. He was meant to show how hopeless they were after Garou's Monster form mopped the floor with him in 5 seconds. Keep in mind, Tatsumaki at one point uses her remaining power to immobilise Monster Garou, so she alone could definitely overpower him if she put the effort in.

Edit: Should have made this more clear. 'A monster we cannot defeat' is a mistranslation, which is why it blatantly contradicts the next sentence.

On the subject of feats, though, this is massively discrediting him. PS only beat up a few weakened heroes (some of whom weren't even S-Class), whereas WC GS outright moved too fast for many of the heavy hitters to see while holding back. And he's unequivocally the strongest member of the Monster Association by a long shot in this version.

Also, that was a blitz. Tatsumaki can erect barriers even while unconscious.

Last edited:
Back