• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Radiation isn't tangible by normal means, but it it still a physical present thing. Gojo would block it out with Infinity. It also isn't instant death, so Beerus could blitz and one-shot, but if he does it with a punch or something he might die quickly after. Still, Garou isn't surviving either way unless Beerus is too casual and reckless about it.

Itachi and All Might definitely die from radiation though. Neither of them really have a snowball's chance in hell of beating him even when ignoring the radiation.
Beerus can travel in space tho?...

If you’re dissing Yami, I never said he used swordsmanship to cut space time.
i am ...not ? i'm just joking over the saying/meme that katanas are such well made swords that surpasses all swords so much they can cut throught space&time and applying that to Garou's martial art being so much better than anyone else he can bend time and space with just that.

Wich is of course ridicoulous

Radiation isn't tangible by normal means, but it it still a physical present thing. Gojo would block it out with Infinity.
And then freezes to death after like a min or so with no radiating heat source from the damn earth or sun

why do you think light, sound and air passes through his infinity😮‍💨

I think his infinity automatically targets what he can perceive/understand. That’s why an organic structure was drawn behind Gojo to imply he doesn’t understand poison until he understands them yet and/or it will be difficult to program it to his auto “shield”.

infinity is likened to a programmed auto aim, you can’t aim at a target you haven’t programmed. Well, technically Gojo is the target but he can’t “shield” against things he hasn’t programmed his infinity to block automatically.

Garou copies infinity anyway🤓

We really don't know what "knowledge of the flow of energy" actually means.
It simply means he can mimic the flow of energy and recreate energy based universal phenomenons that are often nuclear in nature.

now that Garou knows the flow of all energies he can mimic any universal phenomenon. Then he proceeds to mimic Nukes that explode via Nuclear fission and the strongest phenomenon. The GRB. Maybe copy speed and strength via thier kinetic energy but that’s my headcanon.

His power is not limited to the knowledge of all energy flowing in the universe. God simply gave him the knowledge and the powers (power mimicry) to act on that knowledge. That plot point has already been satisfied. Now, Garou is simply just acquiring more and more knowledge for him to recreate with his powers (power mimicry) such as Portal creation, etc.

His power isn’t the flow of all energies, that’s an intelligence feat he can act on with his power. His power is simply power mimicry and I guess adaptation but whatever .

page_16.png

Body control and elasticity for metal bat?

Yeah, he should resist Garou just fine
Not neccesarily. Garou clearly releases much larger amounts of radiation, being able to take out superpowered beings in moments, while space radiation would take days to kill a normal person, and isn't intense enough to do instant damage.

Not neccesarily. Garou clearly releases much larger amounts of radiation, being able to take out superpowered beings in moments, while space radiation would take days to kill a normal person, and isn't intense enough to do instant damage.
Oh ? I didn't knew normal space radiation was this pathetic

Back