• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chinese translation got to the end of the Blast vs Garou fight

So according to page 30 Blast said Garou's energy was too strong so his portal was bounced off. He also says that if this fight drags on any longer Earth will become a dead planet. So Blast decided that he is going to try and transfer everybody away from the battlefield first.

Garou also compliments Blast saying he is indeed pretty strong but as he is now he doesn't need to panic even when he's up against Blast.

It's also annoying when wc fans who don't like the recent chapters are dismissed as being biased or unreasonable when the chapters do have legit problems
while i understand that, WC fans have also been going "oh you all just have terrible taste and have no clue what good writing is" all over the reddit at the very least, so i cant really blame people for dismissing them when a bunch of them are being antagonistic

wait for the translations ig, also i think garous calc needs to be redone cuz it uses a building like 20x closer than the black hole.
I don't know what people expect from this, it's not like we could just randomly assume the Blackhole 2x, 5x or even 100x farther than the building.

It's like when people wanted to multiply Garou and Platinum Sperm's speed feat by 3x because we could only see their vertical movements.

Surprise, we didn't do that because it's just a random number.

Okay I haven't been to reddit, I have mostly seen the discussions here where people did give reasons for why they don't like the recent chapters

that's fortunate that those people still exist, at least. i've been going at this same song and dance since the platinum sperm fight and it's been exhausting

Chinese translation got to the end of the Blast vs Garou fight

So according to page 30 Blast said Garou's energy was too strong so his portal was bounced off course. He also says that if this fight drags on any longer Earth will become a dead planet. So Blast decided that he is going to try and transfer everybody away from the battlefield first.

Garou also compliments Blast saying he is indeed pretty strong but as he is now he doesn't need to panic even when he's up against Blast.
So the dude has potentially planetary range passive hax? And his energy can just power null shit

+ Blast is below Garou level, rip.

I think it's pretty clear that Garou doesn't know that his radiation aura is actually lethal (or does he?) and he doesn't know what he did to Tareo.

My guess is that he will be devastated after knowing what he did and either Saitama or himself gets rid of God's influence. But in the end, he will ask for death as in his quest to become absolute evil, he encountered actual evil and nearly annihilated all life on earth.

while i understand that, WC fans have also been going "oh you all just have terrible taste and have no clue what good writing is" all over the reddit at the very least, so i cant really blame people for dismissing them when a bunch of them are being antagonistic
I would be antagonistic too if I was trying to voice my complaints on the reddit where any mild complaint about the manga gets downvoted to hell and people can make post poking fun at the people voicing their opinions but negative opinions of the manga are largely restricted to a self-contained pinned post.

(Just a reminder for the inattentive people)

Saitama talking about/describing Boros:
"You're strong."
"This is almost a real fight!"
"You really ARE strong."
"Yeah, but he was strong. Maybe the strongest ever."

Saitama talking about/describing Garou:
Well since so many people seem so adamant about Saitama's side comments and remarks being enough for ironclad scaling, they clearly won't have a problem with upgrading Boros based on this, right? Especially when i'm pretty sure the exact argument of "Well Saitama didn't comment on X character at all, so they're less impressive" has been used

I don't know what people expect from this, it's not like we could just randomly assume the Blackhole 2x, 5x or even 100x farther than the building.

It's like when people wanted to multiply Garou and Platinum Sperm's speed feat by 3x because we could only see their vertical movements.

Surprise, we didn't do that because it's just a random number.
Never said a 20x needs to be used but with a lowball like that its gotta have an atleast rating. And speaking of, PS needs an atleast rating for his FTL speed.

I would be antagonistic too if I was trying to voice my complaints on the reddit where any mild complaint about the manga gets downvoted to hell and people can make post poking fun at the people voicing their opinions but negative opinions of the manga are largely restricted to a self-contained pinned post.
i dont know what threads you've been hanging out at but 90% of the "complaints" about the manga made in the reddit are antagonistic, arrogant and overall toxic. those are the ones that get downvoted; valid ones actually have discussion going on. i wont deny this happens, though. manga stans are hella annoying too

So the dude has potentially planetary range passive hax? And his energy can just power null shit

+ Blast is below Garou level, rip.
The powernull will probably be described as a weakness to Blast's BFR. He also seemed to be going easy/defensive to avoid too much destruction.

I think it's pretty clear that Garou doesn't know that his radiation aura is actually lethal (or does he?) and he doesn't know what he did to Tareo.
It would be stupid if Garou isn’t aware that his radiation isn’t lethal considering his knowledge and power.

blast didn't show no signals of going all out
he barely started fighting and people is already lowballing him lol
Indeed

Ma boi Blast is a ******* beast, and I wasn't really a fan of him appearing too much on this, but at least he didn't jobbed, so it's fine, seeing him fighting was amazing

And wow ma boi Flashy Flash is another beast, only him and Bang were able to stand, crazy to see how powerful he is and still look weak next to those monsters, but still, they always make sure to show how durable he is

Also, Blast's profile is easy now, scale him to Garou, FTL speed and his current haxes, finally we can have him in some fights

Woke up and read through the chapter immediately...

Guys, what the hell did I just see? Holy shit dude, that was so different and not what I was expecting. But **** I like it a lot.

Also, Garou has passive hax. Must I say more? Passive hax in ******* OPM????? Huh??
Not just passive hax, but the hax is pretty decent too. Not only is it not something too many characters resist, but the effects were very quick and potent, incapacitating CE in mere seconds of exposure, and other S-Class Heroes didn't last much longer. It also doesn't seem to care about regeneration too much as Zombieman didn't resist it at all, although that's not too surprising.

i dont know what threads you've been hanging out at but 90% of the "complaints" about the manga made in the reddit are antagonistic, arrogant and overall toxic. those are the ones that get downvoted; valid ones actually have discussion going on.
I visit the reddit frequently and keep up with most of the new posts on reddit except the shitty colored panel ones that are just a blue filter over the panel or such. If I want to see any different opinion I pretty much have to only go to the pinned webcomic changes post. Before that post was made I used to see more post of people voicing their displeasure about the manga sure but now I maybe see 1 or two with each chapter release and they usually get removed.

I've seen people beginning to downplay Blast as well. People are calling him fodder over being likely weaker than CF Garou, who is literally the strongest antagonist ever seen with the exception of God, and the 3rd strongest character overall. I think Blast having a first fight could've been better, especially in regards to build-up, but in terms of his first performance in combat, Blast isn't lacking at all.

The fact that he held up so well, didn't even get hit once, and has little if any implications of even using his full power is all very impressive.

I'm more surprised that Garou himself was barely surprised at seeing Blast at all.

it's honestly nice to see Blast doing something period
Shoutout to that chapter where Psykos shaved off a whole continent and the translator put "If Blast doesn't show up after a whole continent got lifted then he's a bitch ass liar about showing up to God level threats" on the final page

our experiences with the reddit are pretty much opposites then. most of the criticism i see on the manga outside of the thread is really toxic and just unwilling to accept that people have different opinions.

Shoutout to that chapter where Psykos shaved off a whole continent and the translator put "If Blast doesn't show up after a whole continent got lifted then he's a bitch ass liar about showing up to God level threats" on the final page
facts

Back