• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Man I'm shocked... I think it's apparent by now that Garou is being controlled by God or rather being influenced by him and he hasn't realized the effects of his passive radiation, my guess is that once he sees what he has done to Tareo he will try and get God off him.

Assuming Saitama doesn't straight up kill him that is. I really feel bad for him, I don't know how Genos is coming back from this one guys...
His sim card will be booted into another AI body in a lab

I'm just waiting to see if they manage to not screw this up, but I don't have high hopes

Not because I think ONE isn't a great writer, but I don't see any development here that won't suck narrativewise. Garou betraying his character vs Garou not truly having had agency the last few chapters. Genos dying without a finished character arc vs a cheap copout death

I'm just waiting to see if they manage to not screw this up, but I don't have high hopes

Not because I think ONE isn't a great writer, but I don't see any development here that won't suck narrativewise. Garou betraying his character vs Garou not truly having had agency the last few chapters. Genos dying without a finished character arc vs a cheap copout death
Everything is retconned and we go back to saitama and garou sitting around the table

Honestly I’m betting this chapter is getting redrawn immediately.
20220622_132829.jpg

Last edited:
This is just amazing. That table scene redraw was one of the best decisions.

also, I’m going to point out that Blast doesn’t want to fight Garou on earth and that’s why he wants him to go into another dimension.

Blast was not serious in this fight and I’m shocked some of y’all though so.

Btw are we sure that people are bleeding because of radiation? I don't think radiation works like that. When I first read the chapter I thought it is because of his pressure. And if you pay attention, stronger people stay awake for longer while weaker ones fall unconscious faster.

Chinese translation got to pages 8-15

So according to Blast, Garou is passively releasing cosmic rays which no humans can withstand just by standing there. Blast says he has resistance so he's fine but everybody else will die eventually.

Blast says that it seems like God didn't completely Garou give Garou the power but even then it still mutated him to this extent so he can't even imagine how bad things could've gotten if Garou had fully received God's power.

Blast hopes that Garou can just quietly come with him because otherwise they will have to settle this battle that decides the truthers of the universe.

Garou realizes what the divine power given to him does and just laughs it off saying it suits his style as the symbol of fear.

On page 10 Garou said the line from the webcomic. I am that ominous future. Disaster level "God"

Last edited:
Blast looks shook at what Garou and Saitama are doing so I’m betting he’s gonna send them somewhere or something.
He says that the energy they are going to release will blow up the planet, or shattered i heard. So he is definitely going to teleport all of them out.

This is just amazing. That table scene redraw was one of the best decisions.

also, I’m going to point out that Blast doesn’t want to fight Garou on earth and that’s why he wants him to go into another dimension.

Blast was not serious in this fight and I’m shocked some of y’all though so.
you are going to be disappointed when you find out garou basically called blast weak lol

Btw are we sure that people are bleeding because of radiation? I don't think radiation works like that. When I first read the chapter I thought it is because of his pressure. And if you pay attention, stronger people can stay awake for longer while weaker ones fall unconscious faster.
Child emperor is experiencing hair loss because of the radiation

did ONE just blow everything on Mob Psycho 100 or what

Chinese translation got to pages 8-15

So according to Blast, Garou is passively releasing cosmic rays which no humans can withstand just by standing there. Blast says he has resistance so he's fine but everybody else will die eventually.

Blast says that it seems like God didn't completely Garou give Garou the power but even then it still mutated him to this extent so he can't even imagine how bad things could get if Garou had fully received God's power.

Blast hopes that Garou can just quietly come with him because otherwise they will have to settle this battle that decides the truth of the universe.

Garou realizes what the divine power given to him does and just laughs it off saying it suits his style as the symbol of fear.

On page 10 Garou said the line from the webcomic. I am that ominous future. Disaster level "God"
Damn ,so Garou, Saitama and Blast is the last buman being?

I found something interesting on Reddit. Apparently, Garou deduces that Genos is Saitama's disciple. Then he realizes that Saitama wasn't serious and that's why he did that to Genos so he can copy serious Saitama. If I understand it correctly, this is the confirmation that Garou can copy someone's power level.

Back