• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I swear if anyone says Saitama was more serious against Boros again after this...
Boros copers are too delusional to accept the reality of the circumstance. It'll always happen.

Speaking of, this confirms Blast>Boros. Blast downscales slightly below CF Garou who'd shitstomp Boros.

I don’t see how you can redeem this Garou, which is crazy considering how much of a joke he was in his evilness 3 chapters ago.

His redemption won’t make any sense.
Half off-topic, but if characters like Vegeta going from a planet genociding murderer with no sympathy at all to his current self without it feeling too forced, I don't see Garou's redemption feeling forced, imo.

Half off-topic, but if characters like Vegeta going from a planet genociding murderer with no sympathy at all to his current self without it feeling too forced, I don't see Garou's redemption feeling forced, imo.
We will probably get garou training in the mountains like in the WC

That took like, the whole of One Punch Man's current run time to pull off, and he was still an asshole kinda.
Garou doing a 180 in like a volume tops is gonna be a little sus.

It honestly doesn’t look like Garou is trying at all or care about Blast. This at least confirms Blast is not comparable at all to Saitama.
eh I'll wait for translation because it seemed Blast was more worried for the planet and his friends than actually going all out against Garou

I am glad that ONE didn't show us that kind of plot where Garou beat already beaten heroes and ended with Garou didn't kill any heroes which tell us that Garou still human,We've seen this kinda plot for so many time and i already tired of it.

I really like the current story because it show us that Garou is really an evil, though it still bothering me because the one who stopped Garou is Blast,i really want ONE to keep Blast power for the next arc,but anyway it's fulfill my expectation. 👍

I think blast is gonna teleport garou and saitama into a dimension so that there punch doesn't erase the earth.

I am glad that ONE didn't show us that kind of plot where Garou beat already beaten heroes and ended with Garou didn't kill any heroes which tell us that Garou still human,We've seen this kinda plot for so many time and i already tired of it.

I really like the current story because it show us that Garou is really an evil, though it still bothering me because the one who stopped Garou is Blast,i really want ONE to keep Blast power for the next arc,but anyway it's fulfill my expectation. 👍
But Garou was established to not be a murderer of humans. It's not good to change the plot if you have to make the character go against who they are

But Garou was established to not be a murderer of humans. It's not good to change the plot if you have to make the character go against who they are
Let this be a lesson, don't gaslight.

Back