• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou defenders explaining how Garou is still a good person after maiming and crippling people due to not liking them, and giving literally innocent children a lethal illness:

he-is-speaking-guy-explaining-with-a-whiteboard.gif

considering in the wc, saitama saw past garou and is tight with bang, its gonna work out.
“considering in the wc” lmao

It worked there because “evil” Garou came first then Saitama brutally smacked sense into him with blunt honesty.

Whereas here Garou wasn’t even mildly evil until Saitama kept screwing with him and then God gave him power and now he gives everyone radiation poisoning, ripping out Genos heart, throws nukes around without a care for nearby civilians.

WC Garou was “evil” this Cosmic Garou is suddenly just evil

Anyway don't get the wrong idea, I think they are going to explain this away somehow as Garou not actually killing Genos (I don't know how but this development doesn't really make sense in the long run)

I just don't get why having someone being ooc to freshen things up is a good thing so I replied

“considering in the wc” lmao

It worked there because “evil” Garou came first then Saitama brutally smacked sense into him with blunt honesty.

Whereas here Garou wasn’t even mildly evil until Saitama kept screwing with him and then God gave him power and now he gives everyone radiation poisoning, ripping out Genos heart, throws nukes around without a care for nearby civilians.

WC Garou was “evil” this Cosmic Garou is suddenly just evil
Um do you not remember early garou, crippling heroes was his first introduction, continuing to cripple heroes was continued, then absolutely pummeling anyone who got in his way, its not sudden, its just the metal bat chapters were shit and changed ur overall view.

So Chinese translation has begun 7 pages in so far out of the 52 pages.

Bang says that he can sense another evil presence within Garou so he believes Garou is being controlled however Garou denies this and says it is his own will.

Blast arrives and says that due to the divine power Garou received from God it doesn't matter what attack he uses. As long as he is on the surface of the planet all life forms will be endangered by him. Which is why Blast wanted to convince Garou to come with him to another dimension.

But Garou was established to not be a murderer of humans. It's not good to change the plot if you have to make the character go against who they are
Well Genos probably didn't die and it should be enough to change everyone views toward Garou,they'll treat Garou as monster from now on, especially for Saitama.

Genos didn't die, the same problem is radiation and its effect on people.

Garou will come to the real when he sees what happened to Tareo, I think it is so

Um do you not remember early garou, crippling heroes was his first introduction, continuing to cripple heroes was continued, then absolutely pummeling anyone who got in his way, its not sudden, its just the metal bat chapters were shit and changed ur overall view.
Crippling heroes is definitely comparable to giving radiation poisoning everyone in the vicinity, including children, without a care and throwing nuke punches while in their vicinity.

If Cosmic Garou clashes with this Saitama and is still standing or even evenly matched somewhat.....you can only imagine God who only grazed Garou with his power

If Cosmic Garou clashes with this Saitama and is still standing or even evenly matched somewhat.....you can only imagine God who only grazed Garou with his power
My theories are becoming reality, slowly but surely. And they all laughed at me for deigning to entertain the possibility that Saitama wouldn't ever have a true fight.

Or maybe, even lose one.

Man I'm shocked... I think it's apparent by now that Garou is being controlled by God or rather being influenced by him and he hasn't realized the effects of his passive radiation, my guess is that once he sees what he has done to Tareo he will try and get God off him.

Assuming Saitama doesn't straight up kill him that is. I really feel bad for him, I don't know how Genos is coming back from this one guys...

Genos's brain turned to mush. How did he not die?
If i didn't wrong there is an ability of esper that can turn back the time of an object,i think there is someone with this Ability,this person will make Heroes and Garou back to their condition before the ride,some heroes and civilization should've death because of the radiation to make the plot more dramatic.

My theories are becoming reality, slowly but surely. And they all laughed at me for deigning to entertain the possibility that Saitama wouldn't ever have a true fight.

Or maybe, even lose one.
Honestly think that maybe God vs Saitama will lead to Saitama losing his power to actually beat him. Wild theory but you never know

Back