• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is pointless anymore. Did we really have to get it after Saitama became High 4-C? It is only useful to Boros now and I am pretty sure it will be restricted in match-ups.
It is still a good thing that CSRC comes back to being 5-B, assuming the thread is accepted of course.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Edit: I meant that there's no upgrade, not the prospect of an upgrade.

Last edited:
Now we just need Star Boros from the compus accepted 😌
no-god-please-no.gif

That is the full page I believe

Yeah but I don't think this statement is viable at all since it's coming directly from Genos. We have no reason to assume he knew the power of CSRC when a much more upgraded version of Genos couldn't fully detect the power of an attack nowhere near planet level.

Not to mention, nothing suggests he was referring to CSRC directly in the first place, more likely just the fact that powerful aliens invaded Earth. Hell, he was most likely saying that off of the possibility that the prophecy was already upon them (but that Saitama stopped it).

Because destroying the planet's surface would still fall under Earth getting destroyed
This too.

We really just have no incline of Genos having reliability here, or even what he was directly referring to. As much as I know people want 5-B manga Boros, this claim is just irrelevant. I don't see it happening unless ONE himself says something in the future.

If we descended to the level of anarchy where the continent slice attack is stronger than a theoretically planet level CSRC, I would gouge my eyes out.
I’m tired of keeping order around here, it’s time for chaos

Jokes aside, if we did use that Genos statement, it would put Psykorochi above it since he could sense CSRC but thought Psykorochi’s energy was immeasurable.

Yeah but I don't think this statement is viable at all since it's coming directly from Genos. We have no reason to assume he knew the power of CSRC when a much more upgraded version of Genos couldn't fully detect the power of an attack nowhere near planet level.

Not to mention, nothing suggests he was referring to CSRC directly in the first place, more likely just the fact that powerful aliens invaded Earth. Hell, he was most likely saying that off of the possibility that the prophecy was already upon them (but that Saitama stopped it).
I just posted a translation.

I know, I was only replying to that because it was the actual statement itself. I wasn't speaking to anyone in this thread particularly, just the statement from Genos as a whole.
Yeah I agree, well I mean there are some narrative implications but could have just been referring to the profecy.

Incinerating the surface can be scaled much higher than MC tbh
Through some extreme conditions that few authors would bother to imply, sure, but a lot of things are possible. We should try to scale to a depiction of a feat that's as accurate as possible and melting >>>reducing to ash under normal conditions.

I don't know why we decided to use melting as a value though, honestly. This is still the most manga accurate calc for CSRC Boros to me.

Last edited:
Back