• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually, Genos' statement could be based on what Saitama told him about the battle, because he didn't seem to have noticed that the attack was that strong while it was being fired.

I think a "possibly" is good for CSRC. Tbh, I don't know why this annoys mods so much, I know people are constantly trying to change its tier, but if there's enough evidence for it, I don't see any problem with going back and forth.

And with this, the debate would end forever and no one would try to change it anymore.

i just saw a reddit post asking about black sperm's cell count. OP is confused because of the scene where GS loses an arm made up of 12 trillion cells. this confuses me too. can someone explain?

I think a "possibly" is good for CSRC. Tbh, I don't know why this annoys mods so much, I know people are constantly trying to change its tier, but if there's enough evidence for it, I don't see any problem with going back and forth.

And with this, the debate would end forever and no one would try to change it anymore.
Unlike the current ratings it would directly clash with the manga statement which is the primary canon if we were to assume it meant the complete destruction of the earth.

thierry-henry-smile.gif

That's why we use "possibly" and not the rating directly
Wait I'm legitimately confused. I thought we usually disregard feats/statements that contradict the primary canon. Possibly is used to indicate more questionable reasons such as ambiguous scaling or uncomfirmed feats like Saitama's relativistic rating. When have we ever used possibly in the way you're advocating?

Boros very clearly states “planet’s surface” so it doesn’t really leave room for a possibly.
Except he says that he would do that along with destroying Saitama, who had previously turned him into a bloody mass, so it's CSRC + whatever Boros thinks Saitama's durability is (certainly very high, and at least Multi-Continental).

That + two databook statements + the anime straight up saying planet level (I know we treat them as different continuities, but even so we use some timeframes and context from it), should suffice for a "possibly" in my opinion.

the anime straight up saying planet level
This a moot point. We don't use the anime as evidence, as well as there being a difference between he fight that doesn't allow use to use either.

Again, destroying he planet surface would still fall under destroying the earth.

Except he says that he would do that along with destroying Saitama, who had previously turned him into a bloody mass, so it's CSRC + whatever Boros thinks Saitama's durability is (certainly very high, and at least Multi-Continental).
Boros believed a multi continental attack would be enough to kill Saitama. Plus considering that Boros is likely getting downgraded to like At least 66 Petatons. There's a sizable difference between Boros and his CSRC.

It isn't CSRC + whatever Saitama's durability is. It's just Boros thinks CSRC > Saitama

Last edited:
High-key reaching and not how scaling is done on the site. Even if it was, you’d only get Multi-Continent level+ from that, using the current scaling.
two databook statements
Which could still work with surface destruction.
the anime straight up saying planet level (I know we treat them as different continuities, but even so we use some timeframes and context from it)
Only when something from the manga is vague or unclear. That’s not the case here, Boros directly says he’s taking out the Earth’s surface in the manga, so the anime is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Again, destroying he planet surface would still fall under destroying the earth.
That's some mental gymnastics. The statement "destroy the Earth" is very clearly talking about the destruction of the planet/ sphere as a whole, known as Earth.
Boros believed a multi continental attack would be enough to kill Saitama.
No. Boros believed that an unknown attack (since what we are arguing is the value of CSRC, we can not define it from the very start, as that would make the discussion useless) would kill Saitama (unknown amount above Multi Continental) + would erase the Earth surface (which is what has been accepted, with much controversy, as Multi-Contiental). So, if anything, the attack's power output should be unknown.
Plus considering that Boros is likely getting downgraded to like At least 66 Petatons. There's a sizable difference between Boros and his CSRC.
It doesn't matter, tbh. My logic still fits. Plus, MB Boros should scale above Tatsumaki because of the audio drama. Just curious, why is he getting downgraded? The ship? Him not scaling to Orochi when there's inner statements by Saitama comparing the two of them?

No, he shouldn’t. This has already been discussed and rejected like two or three times in here.
Rejected, no. It was only discussed without an agreed conclusion. Many users still thought MB Boros should scale. Tatsumaki literally says that Saitama surpassed her psychic power. How can that be rejected?

Rejected, no. It was only discussed without an agreed conclusion. Many users still thought MB Boros should scale. Tatsumaki literally says that Saitama surpassed her psychic power. How can that be rejected?
Yeah, SAITAMA did, that’s why he has a High 6-A statistic. That doesn’t mean Boros scales.

Back