• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Among the total human population or among those who read One-Punch Man?
Everyone yeah. I can just look up One Punch Man's popularity poll if I wanted to know his popularity among the OPM readers.

To put it in perspective would it be like Marvel and DC level, where every kid with the ability to construct their sentences properly is able to point out Spiderman, Superman or the Hulk?

Or is it more like Merlin or The Originals where it takes a certain kind of person to point out who is who.

I'm writing a self-insert fanfic and I'm considering how believable it is for someone being able to identify Saitama, or any OPM character really, upon a glance.

Everyone yeah. I can just look up One Punch Man's popularity poll if I wanted to know his popularity among the OPM readers.

To put it in perspective would it be like Marvel and DC level, where every kid with the ability to construct their sentences properly is able to point out Spiderman, Superman or the Hulk?

Or is it more like Merlin or The Originals where it takes a certain kind of person to point out who is who.

I'm writing a self-insert fanfic and I'm considering how believable it is for someone being able to identify Saitama, or any OPM character really, upon a glance.
There is definitely a certain amount of people who know Saitama and who I coincidentally happened to personally encounter, so it is completely believable to me. There are obviously people that don't know anything about Saitama but I'd imagine that there can be demographic differences. I guess you could keep it believable as long as you properly represent those that know Saitama and those that don't.

ietzkw2.png
ele.png

I miss Madhouse

Just realized that Garou went from being susceptible to Gyoro's gravity wave to being able to just chill I'm the epicenter of a Black Hole.

This man really just adapting to everything lol

All he needs is some resistamce to freezing/ice and he has most resistances needed to not be beaten by normie abilities.
Edit:aren't blackholes really cold anyways? Would it give him a resistance if we assume it behaves like a normal black hole?

according to this source their temperature is inversely proportional to their size.
"The most massive black holes in the Universe, the supermassive black holes with millions of times the mass of the Sun will have a temperature of 1.4 x 10-14 Kelvin. That's low. Almost absolute zero, but not quite.

A solar mass black hole might have a temperature of only .0.00000006 Kelvin. We're getting warmer."

just noticed that garou cosmic fear just confirmed psykorochi superiority over orochi.
GOD did totally regenerate garou, and brought him WAY above his peak, did the same to orochi obvls, it's another evidence for who denies it

just noticed that garou cosmic fear just confirmed psykorochi superiority over orochi.
GOD did totally regenerate garou, and brought him WAY above his peak, did the same to orochi obvls, it's another evidence for who denies it
Hm? He regenerated from his heart, not GOD.

Holy crap everybody's talking about how bitchy Sweet Mask's being portrayed but no one's mentioning him deciding to kill all the S-Class heroes to save his own reputation....

I see the claim “Darkshine took no damage from Garou and simply had his spirit broken” thrown around a lot on the subreddit. Where does this misconception come from? It seems like an objectively false assertion :V

Because PPP said so and Darkshine does look unscathed in later panels (until he gets KO'd by Golden Sperm lol) also Garou's attack seemingly was aimed at his internal organs, that's why he coughs up blood.

Also
Durability: At least City level (Even among the S-Class, he is known for his extraordinary durability and is even said to have the number one defense in the hero world. Took no damage despite being repeatedly smashed to the ground during his sparring with Bang. He even claimed that he didn't know of a way to hurt his body which indicated that his durability surpasses his own power. Endured a Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist from a Garou whose "limiter was starting to break" with only slight bleeding. Sustained no damage from Amai Mask's barrage of kicks and likened Evil Natural Water's high-pressure jets to a shower. Capable of withstanding blows from thousands of clones of Black Sperm without being injured)
Shouldn't his durability be City level likely/possibly higher?

Holy crap everybody's talking about how bitchy Sweet Mask's being portrayed but no one's mentioning him deciding to kill all the S-Class heroes to save his own reputation....
He mentioned the idea, but didn't actually decided to kill them and hit himself to get rid of those plans, if you read the webcomic, you know why he has these types of thoughts, it gets worse with time

Thing is, sometimes he is right despite being too harsh, the heroes and the HA failing to save that City (for example) from Boros' Ship is...completely unacceptable. They didn't noticed that ship, they didn't acted in time to save something and no excuses will work on the media, which reaches the public who pays the Association, people need to trust the heroes, his bad mood there had a reason

There are other examples, but I think you got my point

Because PPP said so and Darkshine does look unscathed in later panels (until he gets KO'd by Golden Sperm lol)
That doesn’t negate the fact that Garou hurt him
also Garou's attack seemingly was aimed at his internal organs, that's why he coughs up blood.
I doubt it but even if that’s the reason why he was hurt he still took damage

I know, but he wasn't crippled because of it, he gets up with no major issue and a few chapters later is fighting as if nothing happened. He took damage that's true but he certainly could have endured much more.
He obviously could've taken more, but If Garou's monsterfication and the stuff with Psykorochi didn't happen (ignoring Garou's morals), Darkshine would be dead right now.

He obviously could've taken more, but If Garou's monsterfication and the stuff with Psykorochi didn't happen (ignoring Garou's morals), Darkshine would be dead right now.
Probably I guess, if Garou kept evolving and hitting Darkshine with intention to kill for long enough then yeah he could have killed him. I don't really know for how long since it would take Half Monster Garou to evolve to a point he is comparable in AP to Golden Sperm.

I know, but he wasn't crippled because of it, he gets up with no major issue and a few chapters later is fighting as if nothing happened. He took damage that's true but he certainly could have endured much more.
Garou was about to rip his ears off.

People on Reddit thought it wasn't an actual threat, but I'm pretty sure Half-Monster Garou could do it.

Hey quick question but why don't we scale Geryganshoop's reaction to the ships speed since he's flying it? Or do we not accept piloting for speed.

Back