• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After defeating platinum sperm Garou encounters a human who he believes to be a part of the monster association. Uryu thinks Garou is a hollow and Metal Bat is already resonating with Garou.

Uryu is his peak version and the duo are their resonating 6A versions. Can they overcome the odds or get oneshotted by Uryu?

Speed equalized

Vs

Last edited:
The AP gap between the fighters is 14.2x in Uryū's favor, but despite that, I'm voting Garou's team because they have evolution to bridge that gap, vast skill advantage, dura neg, over a 77724819000000x gap in LS.

Metal Bat dies first. If Garou can survive, he should have no trouble regenerating from the damage reversed by Uryu until he evolves enough to overcome the AP gap. Also aren't Uryu's attacks damaging the "soul", which neither of them resists?

Metal Bat definitely gets taken out first/early in the match imo. He doesn't bring much to the table other than being another target which Uryu should have no issues dealing with since he can shoot hundreds and hundreds of arrows within seconds, and stay out of Bat's range the whole match.

Garou will be an issue though.

The AP gap between the fighters is 14.2x in Uryū's favor, but despite that, I'm voting Garou's team because they have evolution to bridge that gap, vast skill advantage, dura neg, over a 77724819000000x gap in LS.
Quite literally nothing here counters Uryu simply flying and spamming them with one shotting soul arrows. LS is useless as Uryu is physically capable of oneshotting. You can’t outgrapple a oneshotting AP edge
If Garou can survive, he should have no trouble regenerating from the damage reversed by Uryu until he evolves enough to overcome the AP gap. Also aren't Uryu's attacks damaging the "soul", which neither of them resists?
Yes. Ignoring how you think Low Mid regen is going to help him recover from AP and Soul hax oneshotting.

Quite literally nothing here counters Uryu simply flying and spamming them with one shotting soul arrows. LS is useless as Uryu is physically capable of oneshotting. You can’t outgrapple a oneshotting AP edge
Garou has took attacks with over a 14x gap, just to regen right after and evolve to the point that he becomes stronger and faster than them

Garou doesn't even have NPI either so yeah if he even attempts to, which is in character, he'll just get one shot. My vote goes to Uryu low-mid diff

Anyways, my dodging point still stands.

Also, if he can't touch reishi, how can it touch him?
NPI. Also Redirecting is also in character for Garou, and he also doesn't know that he can't interact with it so I see no reason why Garou wouldn't also attempt to redirect when given the chance.

Also Redirecting is also in character for Garou, and he also doesn't know that he can't interact with it so I see no reason why Garou wouldn't also attempt to redirect when given the chance
He would try to redirect, but then his body would forcibly dodge unconsciously.

Yeah, this just doesn't work if Uryu damages their soul.
It's not hitting Garou. If Uryū attempts Danmaku, the more Garou dodges, the faster and faster Garou evolves, and then the fight turns into Garou having a massive speed advantage.

Show me him doing that with an opponent he cannot see with attacks he also can’t see nor interact with
I literally already told you on discord why this is not an issue

Garou has been able to fight while sleeping without it hindering his speed, AP, and dura. It hindered his skill by a bit, but he was still able to pull off all of his crazy skill feats that he has.

Garou does not need to be awake, let alone see to know where Uryū is, where his vital points are, ect.

Back