• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He directly affects the energy vector ala accelerator.
But tbh, i want him to learn how to use WSRSF in all his body, as in every muscle fiber is individually executing the technique ala Shaori from Baki. It would be really cool if the heroes take turns beating Garou from ecery angle only for all their blows to harmlessly slide off his body.

Then Genos fires a large energy blast that completely engulfs him and to their surprise the energy harmlessly slides off him too. Then he starts walking through the energy beam like Superman in the Superman vs Goku death battle.

I've thought Garou'll beat every hero in their camp, like he did against Darkshine or FF

Since now he has "modes", he could beat Tatsumaki in psychic power, Zombieman in immortality, PPP in... well, idk, Pig God in fatness, Genos is so broken he won't fight, etc.

I've thought Garou'll beat every hero in their camp, like he did against Darkshine or FF

Since now he has "modes", he could beat Tatsumaki in psychic power, Zombieman in immortality, PPP in... well, idk, Pig God in fatness, Genos is so broken he won't fight, etc.
nah, i wouldnt like that....
i'd rather garou being stronger than them being a martial artist, dont wanna them to get outshined in their own territory

I have a question. Since Garou's punches are stronger than any nuclear bomb can we assume that the radius of the fireball from his punches is greater than that of Tsar Bomb's (3.5 km)? If yes, then can we assume that Garou's blackhole is at least 3.5 km away from the heroes as they didn't die? After rereading the fight, I realized that Garou and Saitama don't move around much after nuclear explosions.
If you look closely, you can see on the scan that even buildings that are 10 times closer than the black hole are as small as ants. It is obvious that the diameter of the black hole is several kilometers.

The next hax we need for Garou is reflection. Since he understands the flow of energy maybe we'll get that.
Some guy I've been following on tumblr said they wanted to see Garou use his martial arts to reflect Saitama's attacks back against him.

That would probably incredibly unrealistic since I don't think martial arts work that way but I for one found the concept incredibly cool.

Didn't Genos say something about Psykorochi's energy beams being immeasurable?
Only thing we can really say here is that it's indication she's still superior to him at this point. (wich anyone with eyes can also tell, frankly)

Didn't Genos say something about Psykorochi's energy beams being immeasurable?
Only thing we can really say here is that it's indication she's still superior to him at this point. (wich anyone with eyes can also tell, frankly)
I meant in relation to the meteor since it was stated to being able to destroy city Z and all the other cities in it’s vicinity. Though I didn’t realize Flashy and Platinum are already Small Country Level.

Looking back at the pull back shot to the meteor reveal, the shot makes the OPM planet mind boggling huge when you think about it.

Here’s a shot of of the city Z and other cities around it with the entire landmass being surround by water:
p_23.jpg

Then the next shot makes the landmass and water border around it completely dwarfed by the mega continent itself to the point it’s invisible with only the satellite in view to let us know it’s the same view:
p_24.jpg

If only there was a confirmed size form the planet.

Last edited:
People outside this wiki seems to be extremely skeptical about Garou being star level. I hope we get to see a few destroyed stars so everybody can accept it or even something like this just to mess with people.
It's a bit of a mixed reaction, but from what I've personally seen, the majority seems very doubtful. Which is understandable of course, considering how big that gap is from everything we've seen in the series until now, but as most here would agree, isn't really an outlier, since the only characters who scale above CF Garou are God and Saitama, and neither of them have anything that contradicts it.

What I'm interested in is if Garou himself physically scales to that attack. I'd think he does.

Speaking of, only about a week until next chapter. Pretty hyped as long as it's as good as last chapter, if not better.

What I'm interested in is if Garou himself physically scales to that attack
He is bound to scale. Saitama will inevitably come back and Garou will most likely fight against him in hand-to-hand combat which means he thinks his physical attacks are equal if not superior to GRB.

See kids, this is what we call a spite match.
If we’re being honest, oda has made the ocean irrelevant as a weakness, only way I can see devil fruits “stability” at question would be a show down where someone falls into the ocean and is actually about to die.(Luffy feel into the ocean against Kaido, was in there for like a solid 40 hours, and was chilling right after).

Once piece verse vs EOW
Aokiji and Blackbeard are going to need to put in work, but if they're all grouped up I think EOW would solo since Aokiji and Blackbeard's abilities are comparable in speed but not necessarily AOE. Aokiji can freeze an island sized area of water fast- but can he do so while it's moving towards him faster than Kizaru? I'd go EOW mid-diff

If we’re being honest, oda has made the ocean irrelevant as a weakness, only way I can see devil fruits “stability” at question would be a show down where someone falls into the ocean and is actually about to die.(Luffy feel into the ocean against Kaido, was in there for like a solid 40 hours, and was chilling right after).
I just finished Fishman Island like, yesterday, so ☠️

Is there a calc for the size of the OPM world based on the Meteor? If so, we should make a CRT for reasons it makes sense for the OPM world to be different enough from our Earth for us to use it.

Back