• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Flashy Flash should be At most FTL instead of possibly. While he is slower, he isn't that much slower than PS and Garou and cand still keep tag of them at times.
They speed up dramatically after he was out of the battle though I’m betting he’s gonna get a far better feat in the upcoming chapter.

We still have the atmosphere parting feats from the fight

How does that have anything to do with If all the serious punch ap is the same or if he Even "serious" when he use serious punch?
His serious blows are stated to be on a whole new dimension. The punch was more powerful that the cloud part.

well, the second feat iirc is 5-4c, i dont think that they were massively holding back to the point where they werent even at 1.1c....
flash definetely should be at most ftl

I think Flashy Flash should be At most FTL instead of possibly. While he is slower, he isn't that much slower than PS and Garou and cand still keep tag of them at times.
Imo could also be Flashy Flash: downscales
Platinum sperm:scales to the exact value Garou: upscales going by contribution.

Might have Garou also scale directl to the value if we consider he and PS were equals at this point.

tatsumaki x saitama wasnt even a fight, she was just trying to get rid of him, not to kill him.
While Fubuki and Tatsumaki agree Saitama was beyond their power at that moment and should be Above Dragon at that point. He didn't even register it as an attack, much less a fight, just some weird unknown phenomenom. So i don't think Boros should scale.

Back