• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Meaning he had to use it, same way he had to jump so that Garou's blast didn't graze the earth.
No. It means even Saitama’s SSP doesn’t have a definitive AP. Otherwise EC would’ve been dusted by a SSP on EOW’s level.
It's actually impressive that Boros survived an attack above the s class and God monsters. Even though he inevitably died. I see why Saitama said he was strong.
💀

Why would they scale?
Because they already do? It's on their profiles. Black Sperm can easily tag Atomic Samurai and Genos. Darkshine saved Iaian before Atomic Samurai could. Bang is considered to be fast by Atomic Samurai, and Bang himself can keep up with darkshine. Bang is comparable to Bomb. Nyan was also able to keep pace with Drive Knight in their fight.

Sure, doesn't mean the potency couldn't scale higher.
That’s exactly what it means when it’s an beam attack using all of Boros’ energy that is only stated to cook the surface of the Earth if it hits.

I’m getting tired of these same old arguments being used to try and get a Boros upgrade. Make a CRT or something and go from there.

Because they already do? It's on their profiles. Black Sperm can easily tag Atomic Samurai and Genos. Darkshine saved Iaian before Atomic Samurai could. Bang is considered to be fast by Atomic Samurai, and Bang himself can keep up with darkshine. Bang is comparable to Bomb. Nyan was also able to keep pace with Drive Knight in their fight.
Oh yeah, my bad. My brain is kinda fried today.

That’s exactly what it means when it’s an beam attack using all of Boros’ energy that is only stated to cook the surface if the Earth if it hits.

I’m getting tired of these same old arguments being used to try and get a Boros upgrade. Make a CRT or something and go from there.
AP doesn't have to equal DC.

There's planet tier characters who can't destroy a planet.

Then planet tier characters who can.

Back