• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama could toss out any casual punch with tier 7 AP and kill most things in the verse. He could’ve done that for all we know.
Sure if we ignore narrative, the ship was also stated to be durable enough to not go down by a single blow.
Meaning he was likely not trying to kill Boros with each punch thrown.
He tried to kill him three times during that fight. He only let him fight during his released state.

Forget the 7-A. It's my bad for giving a value to it anyway. My point is the blows can be any arbitrary attack potency but they most definitely can't be 5-A since they weren't regarded with the same level of worry as Garou's Gamma Ray Burst. It narratively doesn't make any sense. You're entire argument is hinged on the idea that Saitama's attacks are the same AP when they've been proven to not operate on any one level.
I mean I get that, but doesn't Garou's strength scale to the blast?

I mean I get that, but doesn't Garou's strength scale to the blast?
Theoretically, yes but it was never shown to be at that level since Saitama was literally blasted away from the battle before the fight could continue.
Didn't say they were. But there's no evidence he holds back against monsters on purpose.
...you liar you were still holding back.

I meant holds back In the sense of not killing monsters.

Garou and Boros are the only tanks
No? Rover also survived a blow from Saitama.

Saitama held back literally the entire time against Boros in the sense you’re talking about. Boros basically killed himself in the end.
He's holding back even now against God Garou.

It's stated that Saitama's serious moves surpass the power of the S class and even disaster level God's. Saitama had to pull that out to counter CSRC.
Theoretically, yes but it was never shown to be at that level since Saitama was literally blasted away from the battle before the fight could continue.
No reason to believe he's a glass canon.
Well yeah, he never got serious until the end.
No? Rover also survived a blow from Saitama.
Saitama didn't view Rover as a monster.

It's stated that Saitama's serious moves surpass the power of the S class and even disaster level God's. Saitama had to pull that out to counter CSRC.
You might've had a point if elder centipede didn't exist.

Bruh. Sorry for changing up the calc again, but after having some CGM input, the calc ended up being 1.1c, or Relativistic. RIP consistency.

I will put it into a blog to have even more input.
whats inconsistent about it 🐡 (joke obv) (or is it)

Nothing tbh. Tatsumaki is already Possibly Rel+. Her being massively superior to someone that is Rel makes sense.
Well my opinion changes now, it said 1.1c at first so I thought FTL but it was .11c, matches up good but wouldn’t a decent amount of people scale than just those outside the feat.

Because he wanted to split and deflect the beam. EC had some remains left from Saitama’s SSP on him.
Meaning he had to use it, same way he had to jump so that Garou's blast didn't graze the earth.

It's actually impressive that Boros survived an attack above the s class and God monsters. Even though he inevitably died. I see why Saitama said he was strong.

Back