• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
boros didnt do shit to saitama, wake up to reality
I can tell you didn't read my other comment.
The slash through my line means I'm being sarcastic. Of course I know Boros didn't do anything. Sorry that I wasn't clear.

If it was an accidental thing that Saitama was even unaware happening, than yeah never mind that.
Guess a line through a sentence isn't enough. Yeah, I know Boros isn't do jack to Saitama.

Next time I'll put a giant and bolded SARCASTIC at the end of my sentence.

I see through the lies of the Saitama stans.
I do not fear the Boros wank as you do.
unknown.png

He will come for you

why the **** does murata have to be such a tease and not give us a tier 3 feat already. ITS NOT THAT HARD. just draw a galaxy and have saitama fart on it and blow it up.

Imagine if Murata makes Flashy and Darkshine fight together against Cosmic Garou like in webcomic and makes it explicit that both are comparable

Imagine if Murata makes Flashy and Darkshine fight together against Cosmic Garou like in webcomic and makes it explicit that both are comparable
It would be PIS or something about Darkshine's Durability being higher because he couldn't be more confident or something

But my bet is, only those currently on fighting condition are going to face Garou, and that doesn't include Darkshine

Would be cool if Boris + Beast King-looking guy and the female alien ganging up on Garou just like Darkshine + Flashy Flash and Tatsumaki doing in the Web comic

Back