• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It doesn't really matter, Empty Void seemingly just can slash at most a few dozen kilometers with an special technique so its not like he is an universe buster lol.

Iaian holds his own against three Cadres and is literally stated to be S Class if Amai Mask didn't gatekeep and mfs will be like "uh, maybe if he gives it his all he could beat Base Mosquito Girl..."

Iaian>DSK should be common sense. But Redditors don't have common sense so no surprise there.

I think it's honestly less doubt of Iaian and more that even to this day people have and still SUPER overrate DSK. Like people think he was some kinda high tier Demon or even bordering on Dragon when in reality he was nothing special at all. Dry DSK had moderate difficulty beating PPP who is actual fodder by S-Class standards at the time. And while he surprised Sonic with his speed, Sonic legit perception blitzed him even in wet form. Then Genos comes along and is literally BEATING DSK. He actually thrashes him initially and still stalemates him with one arm. Genos at the time was still only able to tangle with some average level Demon's, like, well, DSK.

Iaian is outright stated to be S-Class level, put up a fight against Dragon level's in the MA arc, has reacted to Dragon levels consistently (someone actually said he'd be blitzed by DSK btw, wild), and he's able to deal considerable damage to Demon level Monster's. I don't think it'd be easy for him by ANY means but I could totally see him taking out DSK.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2RpM2pjcS5wbmc=

Reminder that this dude is stated to be DSK level and still is considered canon fodder on MA

Rhino wrestler laughing in the corner but no he can't be an S-class without busting a demon level threat at least.
Iaian could have beaten Rhino Wrestler. It was acknowledged iirc. Atomic Samurai intervened because it was a waste of time. Only reason Iaian didn't do more is because he wanted to be "honorable" and only targeted Rhino Wrestler's horn which was extra durable. Besides which you're just looking at AP. Iaian consistently CAN react to Dragon levels.

And you can def be S-Class without like, low-diffing Demon's. PPP was already an S-Class despite getting low-diffed by dry DSK.

Iaian>DSK should be common sense. But Redditors don't have common sense so no surprise there.

I think it's honestly less doubt of Iaian and more that even to this day people have and still SUPER overrate DSK. Like people think he was some kinda high tier Demon or even bordering on Dragon when in reality he was nothing special at all. Dry DSK had moderate difficulty beating PPP who is actual fodder by S-Class standards at the time. And while he surprised Sonic with his speed, Sonic legit perception blitzed him even in wet form. Then Genos comes along and is literally BEATING DSK. He actually thrashes him initially and still stalemates him with one arm. Genos at the time was still only able to tangle with some average level Demon's, like, well, DSK.

Iaian is outright stated to be S-Class level, put up a fight against Dragon level's in the MA arc, has reacted to Dragon levels consistently (someone actually said he'd be blitzed by DSK btw, wild), and he's able to deal considerable damage to Demon level Monster's. I don't think it'd be easy for him by ANY means but I could totally see him taking out DSK.
A lot of people tend to rate how strong someone is on how threatening they feel, not how strong they are. Deep Sea King actually felt like an incredibly dangerous threat at the time, so people tend to overate him.

A lot of people tend to rate how strong someone is on how threatening they feel, not how strong they are. Deep Sea King actually felt like an incredibly dangerous threat at the time, so people tend to overate him.
Yeah tbh it was pretty jarring to see how relatively low DSK was rated when I first ever looked at his profile. Like it makes complete sense, but he had such a menacing presence that I just kinda subconsciously gaslit myself into thinking he would be rated higher.

Funny how one guy there said "powerscalers are a cancer", apparently cuz we make him sound like a clown with simple arguments

Anyway, Iaian is easily S Class material, aswell as the other apprentices, Atomic Samurai is a goated teacher

However

Amai Mask is too busy mewing and does not care

No, that's your headcanon. Read the fight again.
Iaian was doing just fine and deliberately trying to cut off his horn to prove a point. Atomic Sandbag intervened because he didn't feel like standing by and watching Iaian stubbornly try it over and over again. Only part I got wrong was Iaian hurting him. Iaian can still hurt Demon's regardless.

Empty Void intelligence should be extraordinary genius as he absorbed Garou's power and the prior knowledge about ninjutsu and dimensionality

Funny how one guy there said "powerscalers are a cancer", apparently cuz we make him sound like a clown with simple arguments
Character A harm > Character C who harmed > Character B who harmed > E Character who harmed > Character H who harmed > Character F who harmed > Character Y who harmed > Character Z therefore character A is easily as strong as character Z

so a singularity would be too?

garou wasn't just inside a black hole but he was in the center no? the singularity itself is in the center, doesn't it give resistance to Physics Manipulation and Quantum Manipulation?

also black hole feats page in this wiki also states :

"In the same way the forces holding our body together usually do so in a manner so that it is evenly accelerated through gravitation. But in a black hole things become extreme. Destruction would occur in three steps. First, the body will just be ripped apart through tidal forces, because the force becomes too strong to be counteracted through the forces holding the body together. Further in the tidal forces will become stronger than the four fundamental forces, which means that atoms will be disintegrated to the point that only elementary particles remain, without a special structure. In vs-battles terms that means they get disintegrated on quantum level.

For our purposes a 3rd step gets important and that is at the center of the black hole. Gravity towards the center of the black hole gets exponentially stronger. At the very center it would, in theory, be infinite. That means also the tidal forces become infinite, so even things which at quantum level are a lot more durable than our physical matter would certainly be destroyed when approaching the center of the black hole."

garou should gain resistance on this lvl.

also that thread doesn't help, because the difference between subatomic lvl and quantum lvl seems complicated.

Last edited:
Character A harm > Character C who harmed > Character B who harmed > E Character who harmed > Character H who harmed > Character F who harmed > Character Y who harmed > Character Z therefore character A is easily as strong as character Z
Yeah that's basically common sense. There are exceptions to this, and those exceptions should be noted in their specific circumstances. You can't tell me that there is even a remote argument for DSK being anywhere near Furher Ugly just because FU doesn't have actual destructive feats that would put him beyond DSK. FU's scaling is very directly going to put him in a whole other league. That's literally what powerscaling is.

Yeah that's basically common sense. There are exceptions to this, and those exceptions should be noted in their specific circumstances. You can't tell me that there is even a remote argument for DSK being anywhere near Furher Ugly just because FU doesn't have actual destructive feats that would put him beyond DSK. FU's scaling is very directly going to put him in a whole other league. That's literally what powerscaling is.
To some extent, yes, that's how power scaling works. But no, it's gotten to the point where we can even place fodder characters at the same tier as the God tier within the same verse by using deep and overanalyzation chain scaling. So, I don't blame anyone for calling us a cancer. Not only that, but this whole power scaling nonsense has made people more toxic and competitive than ever before. We are, no, you guys are literally cancer.

Absorbing power doesn't give you intelligence though lol. Also, Ninjutsu techniques are cool but he hasn't showcased any crazy intellect or skill feats yet.
It should be included since Garou doesn't have a knowledge about the all the forces in the universe before his transformation it will automatically transferred if the power absorbed by another that are capable. Garou don't even remember the knowledge he gained cause it stripped away from him.

Last edited:
To some extent, yes, that's how power scaling works. But no, it's gotten to the point where we can even place fodder characters at the same tier as the God tier within the same verse by using deep and overanalyzation chain scaling. So, I don't blame anyone for calling us a cancer. Not only that, but this whole power scaling nonsense has made people more toxic and competitive than ever before. We are, no, you guys are literally cancer.
Not to some extent that's literally what the term means lol. That's just what it is, there's no more nuance to it.

That's just incorrect powerscaling then. Like I'm sorry but WHAT is your point. You're just saying "some people make dumb arguments so that means all powerscalers and their methods of scaling are wrong" like what?? No, we don't place fodder characters at the same tier as god tiers because someone wants attention and makes ridiculous arguments, we will say that they're wrong and just move on. Unless there's actual evidence to prove the claim.

"more toxic and competitive than ever before. We are, no, you guys are literally cancer." Like literally wtf are you on about my guy. Some people get mad because they're passionate or really want to be right, that has nothing to do with the idea of powerscaling or versus debates, people who act like that over versus debates are just like that in general, most of the time. Calling powerscalers a cancer, or really anyone that isn't a genuinely bad person, is just plain immature, and ironically no better than people who get toxic over powerscaling. It's something people do for fun for any variety of fair reasons, down to the simple idea that it's just enjoyable. This is a you problem.

Only thing I'm annoyed with in recent years is people bringing in objectively ludicrous arguments using vague to downright incorrect methods. Like, for example, cosmology scaling, where people think that the cosmology of a verse automatically applies to the tiers of its characters, somehow. And there's similar shit going around lately. If I had to guess, it's probably Gen Z teens and pre-teens who watched a YouTuber spout nonsense and then regurgitated it with even less context or meaning everywhere on the internet.

Back