• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumaki did the same for Psykorochi’s beams.
The point is that it's on a far wider scale than nuclear attacks.
This Saitama point isn’t relevant. Saitama can’t sense energy.
It's clearly intended to be that way. In the raws, Saitama has the same wording as the prophecy.
No, it says he’s “gained the knowledge of” not “LITERAL HAS ALL THE POWER IN THE UNIVERSE”
I didn't say he did. I said he tapped into it.

You'd be correct.

If it was just a name and the narrator didn't go out of his way to expose the comparison between the two, and if Garou didn't create a nuclear fission with his attacked, named the same.
Chose uses similar energy balls that Homeless and Garou does, and his ultimate move is ”Inferior Race Eradication Attack”. So Choze now a god level threat? After all, he can eradicate the inferior race (aka, anything that isn’t him) in one attack.

Garou is smart now and has energy attacks. That’s all we know.
We, however, do not know how his current energy attacks stack against the real thing.

Chose uses similar energy balls that Homeless and Garou does, and his ultimate move is ”Inferior Race Eradication Attack”. So Choze now a god level threat? After all, he can eradicate the inferior race (aka, anything that isn’t him) in one attack.
Chose doesn't create natural forces with his attacks, nor does he create actual nuclear reaction from said attacks, so in his case, it would just be a named attack.
You're comparing apples and oranges.
Garou is smart now and has energy attacks. That’s all we know.
We, however, do not know how his current energy attacks stack against the real thing.
"That's all we know", it's not. You're ignoring lines of the chapter for the sake of your agenda.

The point is that it's on a far wider scale than nuclear attacks.

It's clearly intended to be that way. In the raws, Saitama has the same wording as the prophecy.

I didn't say he did. I said he tapped into it.
Garou hasn’t “tapped into it” tho. That’s never said.

He just “has knowledge of” it, + has energy manipulation now.

Garou hasn’t “tapped into it” tho. That’s never said.

He just “has knowledge of” it, + has energy manipulation now.
I didn't say he could use all the universe's knowledge. I'm saying he's become an extension of the flow, which is stated.

0164-003.png

0164-004.png

0164-040.png

Garou literally spends a previous page noting how some material arts are inspired by certain things. Snek doesn’t literally turn his arms into snakes.
Those are two completely different things, Garou is referring to Shakkei in martial arts, in which the martial artists imitates the movements of living things.

He is creating authentic Gamma Ray Bursts through his tapped power and knowledge, I don't care about its size we can calculate it through inverse-square law.

Would you mind reading the chapter one more time, but more slowly this time?

Pretty Sure we don`t assume Tatsumaki can use exorcism even if that`s a general ability for espers in Mob Psycho.
For one we have never seen a ghost or any truly spiritual phenomenom in OPM (other than maybe phoenixman`s mindscape if mind:soul for ONE), Then there`s Tatsumaki being afraid of ghosts because she`s not sure if her powers would work on them. If she could use exorcism and knew to do so immediately upon seeing a ghost... why would she fear her powers not working on them?

And then we see Mob use exorcism on an old lady he mistook for a ghost and there`s absolutely no effect(like not even the psychic aura around her his TK does), while Saitama could feel his clothes tightening and his hair follicules being pulled.

Personal bias my ass almost 90% of OPM fans thinks the same thing only people here don't think that because y'all cared more about feats than the narrator itself. Also yes there is, saitama faught and encountered tatsumaki before when he still has his hair but still think he is the strongest opponent he has ever met.
90% of the fandom know shit about powerlevels just like you, it's simple as that

When the revisions come we need to revise Saitama's AP description since it'll be 90% redundant. It was justified to keep all of the different feats since they were on similar levels but with this new jump they're unnecessary. They should all go on his Feats section.

We should also fix his "Feats" section to only include Saitama's more notable feats (Blowing up the meteor, destroying Elder Centipede, killing Gouketsu, Boros, Orochi, Evil Ocean Water, etc) and also just his manga continuity feats.

Personal bias my ass almost 90% of OPM fans thinks the same thing only people here don't think that because y'all cared more about feats than the narrator itself. Also yes there is, saitama faught and encountered tatsumaki before when he still has his hair but still think he is the strongest opponent he has ever met.
and almost 90% of OPM fans thinks that Saitama is invincible, indestructible, omnipotent and infinite

Ngl, Garou's current powers and explanations actually leave the possibility of something even crazier than Tier 4 happening soon

The GBR likely wasn't his final, most powerful attack, after that, what comes next ? What explosion is stronger than that ? You guys know the answer 🗿

Also Tatsumaki is weaker than Boros because a balding Saitama from over a year ago completely shrugged off her power but Boros legitimately impressed him. I think this should straightforward and unarguable.
Well, it's possible to get a possibly from that, it is on Saitama's profile as Possibly High 6-A

The argument isn't much different than the Orochi one

Right now Garou's just an avatar been given power, so definitely if Saitama ends up fighting the real deal the scales should be much higher, it's just they can't really be punching solar systems out of existence because Saitama needs oxygen

Ngl, Garou's current powers and explanations actually leave the possibility of something even crazier than Tier 4 happening soon

The GBR likely wasn't his final, most powerful attack, after that, what comes next ? What explosion is stronger than that ? You guys know the answer 🗿
He actually has to use something stronger based on how this has gone so far.

Saitama has yet to get serious at all. So he'll have to keep increasing the scope and power of his attacks to try matching Saitama in any way. My prediction is that he caps out at a literal big bang.

Though I'm not even just curious on the tiers. I want him to utilize martial arts in combination with some other phenomena in the universe. There's so much he can do.

Also Tatsumaki is weaker than Boros because a balding Saitama from over a year ago completely shrugged off her power but Boros legitimately impressed him. I think this should straightforward and unarguable.
Eh, i think this type of upscale is not really warranted here. It didn`t even become a fight and even if this Saitama shrugged it off easily it`s not like she exerted herself like she did vs Psykorochi (even with the Fubuki statement.) (Also, don`t say God is the one who made her pass out, for now that`s headcanon and implied at best.)
Saitama`s reactions aren`t really solid proof. He said maybe the strongest and was clearly putting up a show since Boros had same issue as him.

Saitama has yet to get serious at all. So he'll have to keep increasing the scope and power of his attacks to try matching Saitama in any way. My prediction is that he caps out at a literal big bang.
In that case Saitama is screwed, since he can only punch with half the power of a Big Bang

dude don't expect anything realistic just to consider a feat murata draw this to show you that garuo can do it he even give you a explanation for what is a GRB is so the you should get what he is saying instead of ask why the earth didnt destroyed from that or Gaia canon or psykos beam you should ask what will happen if it did destroyed and the answer is simple (they don't have the dragon ball to destroy stuff and bring it back)
Exactly! Murata artistically described just how powerful a GRB is just so the reader would have an idea of how great garou's attack was.
Little did he know that scalers who think they know his character better than him would pixel scale his drawing just to find the size of something he never even considered (black hole around garou).
Sometimes it's really not that deep, put the science aside and try to understand what the author is trying to portray here

Back